Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Host Vacancy  (Read 8058 times)

tpirfan28

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 07:22:55 PM »
Since I am a member of the Facebook community...and they have many TPiR-related groups...I figured I'd do a little group search to see what the frat fanB0iz community thinks about the whole situation.

The best thing for anti-frat-fanBoiz TPiR fans would be Rosie taking over.  There are at least 20 groups stating such.  A few of the groups include, "If Rosie Becomes the New Host of "The Price Is Right", I'll Shoot Something" and "It Really going to be a sad day when Rosie Hosts the Price is Right".

Names with followings are:

Chuck Norris
Christopher Walkin
Bob Saget
Dave Chappelle
Dave Price (no f'ing joke, either.)
Joe Rogan
John O'Hurley
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

TimK2003

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'155799\' date=\'Jun 21 2007, 07:22 PM\']

Christopher Walkin

[/quote]

Christopher was offered the opportunity to be the next TPIR host, but declined, saying...

"Too Many Pricing Games, Not Enough Cowbell".

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'155799\' date=\'Jun 21 2007, 04:22 PM\']

Chuck Norris
Christopher Walkin
Bob Saget
Dave Chappelle
Dave Price (no f'ing joke, either.)
Joe Rogan
John O'Hurley
[/quote]
...aaaaaand this tells me all I need to know about Facebook.

/Chuck Norris does not sleep.
//He waits.
///Chuck Norris does not own an oven, stove, or microwave.
////Because revenge is a dish best served cold.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jimmy Owen

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 08:47:21 PM »
Chuck Norris was on Howard Stern's Channel 9 show circa 92 or 93.  If you recall that show they would usually do a game show parody with Howard as host.  That week they did a parody of Pyramid.  Turns out Chuck had no idea how Pyramid was played.

That's all I need to know about Chuck Norris.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

uncamark

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 11:29:20 AM »
And another web site (yeah, that one) is waving the red flag over Rosie after a statement made by someone on an Internet radio show the other night (I'm not going to say any names, because they would like that) that she was a "sure thing."

Once again, folks, Fremantle has said that they don't want O'Donnell.  Yes, CBS could force Rosie on them more than they could Dave Price, but as much as Fremantle gets treated as a punching bag around here, at least they realize that Rosie is simply not right for the show and would bring a lot of baggage they don't need.

It's almost a sure thing that it's not going to happen (I have to leave an opening out, only because if you had told me last fall that Barker's replacement would still be up in the air a week after the airing of his last show, I would've said that you were crazy.)

TimK2003

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' post=\'155825\' date=\'Jun 22 2007, 11:29 AM\']
And another web site (yeah, that one) is waving the red flag over Rosie after a statement made by someone on an Internet radio show the other night (I'm not going to say any names, because they would like that) that she was a "sure thing."[/quote]

Yeah, we don't want to ruin his Perf-fect reputation (didn't hear the show, but I have a hunch as to who this person may be).  :)

Chelsea Thrasher

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' post=\'155825\' date=\'Jun 22 2007, 10:29 AM\']  a "sure thing."
[/quote]

And if I had a dollar for every time I've seen a sure thing go up in smoke, I'd at LEAST have enough dollars to some sort of Bee....

Adam Nedeff

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 12:45:46 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'155683\' date=\'Jun 20 2007, 04:52 PM\']
/I wonder if he still plays Quake
[/quote]
When I got to meet Geoff last year, I actually bothered asking him. His current addiction is Unreal Tournament Online, where he plays under a very nondescript username and lies about his age whenever other players ask him. ("I don't want the other players feeling bad because they just lost to a 76-year-old. I usually sign off by saying something like 'GTG, Mom's calling me for dinner.'") This is noteworthy for being the least-threatening reason for a 76-year-old man to lie to teenagers on the internet.

And since somebody else brought up what he might look now, (shameless self-promotion coming), scroll to the bottom of this page. That's what he looks like now. And yes, that's a Starcade t-shirt I'm wearing. (Geoff's reaction: "Guess how much I made in residuals from the reruns.")

clemon79

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 04:36:36 AM »
[quote name=\'Adam Nedeff\' post=\'155875\' date=\'Jun 22 2007, 09:45 PM\']
When I got to meet Geoff last year, I actually bothered asking him. His current addiction is Unreal Tournament Online, where he plays under a very nondescript username and lies about his age whenever other players ask him.[/quote]
I can't tell you how many levels of awesome I think this is. This is so awesome I might have to reinstall UT2004 on my Vista box.

/yep, I work for Microsoft and I still play UT and not Halo
//I'm a heathen

Don Howard

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 09:48:09 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' post=\'155825\' date=\'Jun 22 2007, 11:29 AM\']
Fremantle has said that they don't want O'Donnell.[/quote]
I certainly hope not. Because I won't watch.
And I don't care if she agrees to do the show topless.

clemon79

TPIR Host Vacancy
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 09:50:20 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' post=\'155963\' date=\'Jun 24 2007, 06:48 PM\']
I certainly hope not. Because I won't watch.
And I don't care if she agrees to do the show topless.
[/quote]
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9749/ma...ggogglestv1.jpg