Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Password info  (Read 2569 times)

wasabe

Password info
« on: January 03, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »
Hi Guys,

Coming out of the shadowy lurker's world to find out if anyone has heard anything about Password and where it stands at this point.

I auditioned for it, as many of you did, and I haven't heard anything.  Since they mentioned that filming would start in the beginning of January, I don't have a particularly good feeling about my chances.

Happy New Year,

Josh

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Password info
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »
Every source I've heard from had said that taping was gonna be in late January, so don't give up the ship yet.

I also auditioned for the show, so here's hoping the calls start coming in the next couple of weeks.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

wasabe

Password info
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »
Okay...thanks for the info/encouragement.  I could have sworn one of the coordinators told me that they would be taping soon after the new year, but maybe they didn't really know at the time.

Best of luck to all who tried out...

Firefish

Password info
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »
[quote name=\'wasabe\' post=\'173680\' date=\'Jan 3 2008, 02:18 PM\']
Okay...thanks for the info/encouragement.  I could have sworn one of the coordinators told me that they would be taping soon after the new year, but maybe they didn't really know at the time.

[/quote]

According to one of the PAs I asked at a runthrough, they are scheduled (at least they were before the holidays) to go into the studio on Jan. 15th. I think they are still doing contestant callbacks.

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Password info
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 10:30:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Firefish\' post=\'173749\' date=\'Jan 3 2008, 10:14 PM\']

[/quote]

According to one of the PAs I asked at a runthrough, they are scheduled (at least they were before the holidays) to go into the studio on Jan. 15th. I think they are still doing contestant callbacks.
[/quote]
By "callbacks", do you mean calling contestants back to be on the show, or calling contestants back for round 2 of auditions?
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

WildJoker76

Password info
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 01:00:08 AM »
how about info for tickets when they're going to record in NYC?

Firefish

Password info
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 05:40:41 PM »
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'173755\' date=\'Jan 3 2008, 11:30 PM\']
[quote name=\'Firefish\' post=\'173749\' date=\'Jan 3 2008, 10:14 PM\']

[/quote]

[/quote]
By "callbacks", do you mean calling contestants back to be on the show, or calling contestants back for round 2 of auditions?
[/quote]

I believe the callbacks are second round auditions. BTW, the new studio date (as of yesterday) is January 25th. The show is shooting in Queens ala POT. No word on audience tix.

davemackey

Password info
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 06:47:59 AM »
[quote name=\'Firefish\' post=\'173956\' date=\'Jan 5 2008, 05:40 PM\']
The show is shooting in Queens ala POT.
[/quote]
What studio? Kaufman-Astoria?

tvwxman

Password info
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 10:19:21 AM »
[quote name=\'davemackey\' post=\'173988\' date=\'Jan 6 2008, 06:47 AM\']
[quote name=\'Firefish\' post=\'173956\' date=\'Jan 5 2008, 05:40 PM\']