Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weakest Link Music  (Read 4412 times)

Phil V

Weakest Link Music
« on: February 01, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
Does anyone know if the music for WL is available somewhere?  Specifically the music used during the head to head round and the sudden death round.  I've been looking for it for a long time and don't know if it exists on the net.
Due to an error in judgment, a contestant's post was removed and the thread edited.

dzinkin

Weakest Link Music
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »
Our friend at the Television Production Music Museum has some (all?) of the music here.

Casey

Weakest Link Music
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »
Which, sadly, doesn't (yet) seem to have either the head-to-head music or the sudden death music, but everything else seems to be there.

At least, I couldn't find those 2 particular pieces.  Not a slight at the museum in any way - those 2 pieces just aren't in the track list.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:14:32 PM by isucgv »

Phil V

Weakest Link Music
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 03:46:11 PM »
Yeah i have all of those that I copied from the CD-ROM game, but naturally I don't have those two.  I still don't know why they didn't include the H2H and SD music on that as well.

What about contacting the composer for the music?  I wonder if I can get them that way.  (Who is the composer, btw?)
Due to an error in judgment, a contestant's post was removed and the thread edited.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Weakest Link Music
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 12:04:31 AM »
[quote name=\'phvHounds2010\' post=\'176970\' date=\'Feb 2 2008, 12:46 PM\']What about contacting the composer for the music?  I wonder if I can get them that way.  (Who is the composer, btw?)[/quote]Paul Farrer.
Travis L. Eberle