Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show Congress 7  (Read 1495 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
Game Show Congress 7
« on: March 22, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »
We're about a week from April and I haven't heard any updates about this year's Congress.  Does anybody have info about this year's Congress, or if there will even be one this year?  As always, thanks in advance.

tvrandywest

Game Show Congress 7
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 04:22:53 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'182199\' date=\'Mar 22 2008, 12:54 PM\']
We're about a week from April and I haven't heard any updates about this year's Congress.  Does anybody have info about this year's Congress, or if there will even be one this year?  As always, thanks in advance.
[/quote]
To accommodate a potential $ponsor, the target date is being pushed back to the end of the summer / early September. More info to follow.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Clay Zambo

Game Show Congress 7
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' post=\'182203\' date=\'Mar 22 2008, 04:22 PM\']
To accommodate a potential $ponsor, the target date is being pushed back to the end of the summer / early September. More info to follow.
[/quote]

Best news I've heard in ages.  I've never been able to attend because of the mid-summer date.

Rah!
czambo@mac.com

MikeK

• Martha!
Game Show Congress 7
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 04:44:34 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' post=\'182203\' date=\'Mar 22 2008, 04:22 PM\']To accommodate a potential $ponsor, the target date is being pushed back to the end of the summer / early September. More info to follow.[/quote]
Unless school starts after Labor Day, I guess I'm out this year.  OTOH, this does work out quite well for summer school, updating the curriculum, and other teacherly stuff dumped into the laps of department heads over the summer.

Thanks for the heads-up, Randy.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:46:05 PM by MikeK »