Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Universal Studios Fire Destroys Video Vault  (Read 8189 times)

RMF

Universal Studios Fire Destroys Video Vault
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 09:44:40 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'187893\' date=\'Jun 10 2008, 06:44 PM\']
[quote name=\'mmb5\' post=\'187886\' date=\'Jun 10 2008, 05:40 PM\'][quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'187860\' date=\'Jun 10 2008, 01:30 PM\']Having said that, several episodes are available for viewing at UCLA, and they're pretty painful to watch.[/quote]Thanks for giving me the image of Scheky Greene's yellow pants again...[/quote]
But see, I managed to write my post without recalling Shecky Greene's yellow pants, an image I had successfully managed to repress.  So whose fault is it really?
[/quote]

Neither of you two gentlemen saw Loretta Swit's odd hair/makeup job, did you?

/I've seen about ten minutes of this program
//That was all there was on the tape.
///I do not wish to see any more.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2008, 10:53:39 PM »
[quote name=\'RMF\' post=\'187906\' date=\'Jun 10 2008, 09:44 PM\']Neither of you two gentlemen saw Loretta Swit's odd hair/makeup job, did you?[/quote]
Saw it for years on M*A*S*H.  

You thinking of something else?
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

RMF

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'187909\' date=\'Jun 10 2008, 10:53 PM\']
You thinking of something else?
[/quote]

Just trying to see if I could turn this into one of you two freaking out over bad fashion decisions, and using one of the clips of the program I saw as a jumping point.

On a really off-topic point, but one you'd like: I'm having the Paley Center dub two episodes of that mysterious version of Information Please I mentioned a while back, and once they have been dubbed and once I've seen them, I plan to report it.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 09:08:54 AM »
[quote name=\'RMF\' post=\'187916\' date=\'Jun 10 2008, 11:14 PM\']
On a really off-topic point, but one you'd like: I'm having the Paley Center dub two episodes of that mysterious version of Information Please I mentioned a while back, and once they have been dubbed and once I've seen them, I plan to report it.[/quote]
EXcellent!  I expect a full report, and we'll see how your information (please) stacks up with what's in the book.  As I recall, you thought there might be some inconsistencies.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.