Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The party's over for an ABC show  (Read 1642 times)

bandit_bobby

The party's over for an ABC show
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=7703

Not sure if the other two episodes will be posted on the ABC site.

tvmitch

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 04:30:22 PM »
I skipped a very short breath when reading this and feared that The Mole had been moved elsewhere.

BTW, unrelated, if you aren't watching The Mole, where have you been?
You should follow me on Twitter

uncamark

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'191053\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 03:30 PM\']
I skipped a very short breath when reading this and feared that The Mole had been moved elsewhere.

BTW, unrelated, if you aren't watching The Mole, where have you been?
[/quote]

I assume that someone else has posted about Scott Stone's www.savethemole.com site.  If not (I haven't been here in several days), I'll try to put up something later.

As for "Dance Machine"--God, what a bad show.  If they could afford a phony "DJ" but couldn't pony up the money to use the original recordings--and that's only the beginning.  And unlike RDF's other U.S. studio show, not even Wayne Brady to make the show bearable.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'191053\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 01:30 PM\']I skipped a very short breath when reading this and feared that The Mole had been moved elsewhere.

BTW, unrelated, if you aren't watching The Mole, where have you been?[/quote]You and me both, but when I looked and saw who the OP was, I knew I shouldn't expect anything more than the link and the briefest of explanations that don't actually explain anything.
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.