Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Celebrity Family Feud ratings  (Read 2233 times)

JerrysFeudinAgain

Celebrity Family Feud ratings
« on: July 16, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »
Does anyone know how Celeb FF been doing since the premiere? I'm sure it lost last night due to the all star game.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »
Baseball is the only game that should go "All-Star." :)
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

tvmitch

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »
Celeb FF was on last night?

/one of the only shows NBC has regularly scheduled, and it's crap
You should follow me on Twitter

rigsby

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »
Per tv.zap2it.com, Celebrity Feud is a consistent third-place finisher unable to draw more than a 9 share (except for its premiere, which won its timeslot), although its ratings have been very slightly up (from 4.7 July 1 all the way to 5.0) the last couple of weeks.  Apparently the All-Star Game drew a lot more viewers away from Wipeout than from Feud.

uncamark

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 04:45:01 PM »
[quote name=\'rigsby\' post=\'191055\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 03:32 PM\']
Per tv.zap2it.com, Celebrity Feud is a consistent third-place finisher unable to draw more than a 9 share (except for its premiere, which won its timeslot), although its ratings have been very slightly up (from 4.7 July 1 all the way to 5.0) the last couple of weeks.  Apparently the All-Star Game drew a lot more viewers away from Wipeout than from Feud.
[/quote]

Not that surprising, considering that "Wipeout" is going straight after the male demo that generally watches sports.  Face it--women do not find Big Balls funny.

bandit_bobby

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 05:04:58 PM »
If they renew it, it'll probably be for midseason.

tvmitch

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 05:06:52 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' post=\'191056\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 04:45 PM\']
Not that surprising, considering that "Wipeout" is going straight after the male demo that generally watches sports.  Face it--women do not find Big Balls funny.
[/quote]
My wife would disagree with you wholeheartedly. I'm not arguing your point in that women (in general) would rather watch some Lifetime movie with "In The Rain" in the title. But Hayley will laugh harder than I've ever seen her laugh when people fall off those Balls. I can't imagine that she's alone...I know that a lot of her friends (around the same age) enjoy the show too.

Of personal note, last night, our cable went out from 7:50-9:15...and she was genuinely bummed that there were no Big Balls to be seen last night.

/That's what she said
//Whose cable goes out for more than 60 minutes anymore?
///Amish Country Comcast, that's who
////no FiOS
You should follow me on Twitter

Gerald78

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 05:26:21 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'191060\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 02:06 PM\']
[/quote]

My aunt (who's in her early 60's) loves this show.

uncamark

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 05:29:07 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'191060\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 04:06 PM\']
[quote name=\'uncamark\' post=\'191056\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 04:45 PM\']
[/quote]
My wife would disagree with you wholeheartedly. I'm not arguing your point in that women (in general) would rather watch some Lifetime movie with "In The Rain" in the title. But Hayley will laugh harder than I've ever seen her laugh when people fall off those Balls. I can't imagine that she's alone...I know that a lot of her friends (around the same age) enjoy the show too.

Of personal note, last night, our cable went out from 7:50-9:15...and she was genuinely bummed that there were no Big Balls to be seen last night.

/That's what she said
//Whose cable goes out for more than 60 minutes anymore?
///Amish Country Comcast, that's who
////no FiOS
[/quote]

"NY1.  Only on Time Warner and Cablevision.  Not on FIOS."

/You can tell where I was last week for a couple of days
//Ah, Pat Kiernan in the morning

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' post=\'191056\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 01:45 PM\']
Face it--women do not find Big Balls funny.[/quote]
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my believe that my Big Balls
Should be held every night

-- Bon Scott
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tvwxman

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »
In answer to the question posted at the top, NBC 'should' bring this back. At the end of the day, after all of the incessant arguing/criticising/whining about how poorly it's run, NBC needs all of the help it can get in terms of cross-promoting their shows/networks.

This is an easy way to do that. You've already got the set built, the staff hired, the congenial weatherman host available, and the $50K is a pittance to NBCUni.... even with a 3rd place finish constantly, why 'wouldn't' they bring it back?

/Show me 'Because it Sucks!'
//Ding!
///Play or Pass?
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

TimK2003

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' post=\'191067\' date=\'Jul 16 2008, 05:46 PM\']
In answer to the question posted at the top, NBC 'should' bring this back. At the end of the day, after all of the incessant arguing/criticising/whining about how poorly it's run, NBC needs all of the help it can get in terms of cross-promoting their shows/networks.

This is an easy way to do that. You've already got the set built, the staff hired, the congenial weatherman host available, and the $50K is a pittance to NBCUni.... even with a 3rd place finish constantly, why 'wouldn't' they bring it back?

/Show me 'Because it Sucks!'
//Ding!
///Play or Pass?
[/quote]

I do have to say that the Blue Collar faceoff (Engvall v the Cable Guy families) was probably one of the best matches CFF has had.  

/But that only represents less than 10% of the total CFF matches.
//Which means that roughly 90some% of it still blows.

PIR85

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 07:51:25 AM »
When will network execs ever learn?  Celebrity gameshows suck... use real contestants.