Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTTT help  (Read 1331 times)

Marshall Akers

TTTT help
« on: July 27, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »
I’m hoping for an assist with the TTTT project and would like to ask for your help?  Due to the recent coverage, the mailbox has been flooded with folks’ requests for their TTTT appearances.  Many of these people have already been mailed their shows; many, sadly, haven’t been so lucky due to lack of information…either on their side or mine.

Would anybody be willing to share contestant information on the TTTT episodes you’ve collected over the years?  I’m especially interested in collections that contain episodes that GSN aired from 1994 to early 1999.  There’s a list of specific shows here for which details are needed.  Beyond that, if you have contestant description on any Joe Garagiola or Robin Ward shows from that time period, I’d love to find out more.  My email address is tttt@att.net (tttt@att.net).

Thanks so much in advance.  I’m really grateful for any help you’re willing to lend.

Marshall
“To Tell the Truth” on the Web
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:06:02 AM by Marshall Akers »

Clay Zambo

TTTT help
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 04:12:17 PM »
[quote name=\'Marshall Akers\' post=\'192213\' date=\'Jul 27 2008, 09:35 AM\']
I’m hoping for an assist with the TTTT project and would like to ask for your help?  Due to the recent coverage, the mailbox has been flooded with folks’ requests for their TTTT appearances.  
[/quote]

I can't help, but I did see the article.  Congratulations!  (Though I'm sure the overflowing mailbox doesn't make it seem like much of a blessing.)
czambo@mac.com

Marshall Akers

TTTT help
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »
[quote name=\'Clay Zambo\' post=\'192250\' date=\'Jul 27 2008, 04:12 PM\']
[quote name=\'Marshall Akers\' post=\'192213\' date=\'Jul 27 2008, 09:35 AM\']
I’m hoping for an assist with the TTTT project and would like to ask for your help?  Due to the recent coverage, the mailbox has been flooded with folks’ requests for their TTTT appearances.  
[/quote]

I can't help, but I did see the article.  Congratulations!  (Though I'm sure the overflowing mailbox doesn't make it seem like much of a blessing.)
[/quote]
Thanks for your kind thoughts, Clay.  It's been a neat week...for which I'm grateful...

Thanks again if anybody can help with info for the project.

Marshall
"To Tell the Truth" on the Web

tpirfan28

TTTT help
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 06:52:02 PM »
Unless I'm completely missing something...you don't have anything on Moore's run 69-77?  I do have a couple of eps from then that I can help with, if you want it.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

Marshall Akers

TTTT help
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'192272\' date=\'Jul 27 2008, 06:52 PM\']
Unless I'm completely missing something...you don't have anything on Moore's run 69-77?  I do have a couple of eps from then that I can help with, if you want it.
[/quote]
Thanks for the offer, but except for the Moore shows listed here and the several years that GSN hasn't aired (1969-70 and 1973-76), I'm okay with info on the Garry Moore episodes.  Garagiola and Ward I could use some help with...

Thanks again,

Marshall