Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anybody know of a good "Feud" episode guide?  (Read 1422 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Anybody know of a good "Feud" episode guide?
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »
Still trying to do some cataloguing of tapes, and while I don't record FF (Dawson version, ask no questions about Combs/Anderson/Karn/O'Hurley) religiously, I do have a small amount of episodes that I'm trying to put some airdates together for.  I did look at Matt O.'s compendium but didn't really find much.

So I'll ask here--anyone know of a good FF episode guide (gee, sounds like a good title for a thread)?
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

TenPoundHammer

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 02:06:54 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' post=\'208382\' date=\'Feb 17 2009, 09:43 PM\']
Still trying to do some cataloguing of tapes, and while I don't record FF (Dawson version, ask no questions about Combs/Anderson/Karn/O'Hurley) religiously, I do have a small amount of episodes that I'm trying to put some airdates together for.  I did look at Matt O.'s compendium but didn't really find much.

So I'll ask here--anyone know of a good FF episode guide (gee, sounds like a good title for a thread)?
[/quote]

I first wanted to find one a couple years ago after I finally dug most of my GS collection out of the basement and finally re-catalogued it all. So far I've found absolutely bupkis in the range of a Feud episode guide.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 11:25:31 PM »
Sorry to bump this up, but anyone know the airdate for the "September" episode (I know it taped September 25, 1980, so it probably aired in October, but can anyone hazard a guess as to which day)?
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)