Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Holly Hallstrom on Jay Wolpert, Barbara Hunter, Phil Wayne, Barker  (Read 2749 times)

Chris Mann

Thought I'd share my second and third installments of Holly's exclusive audio interview for my site, http://Retroality.TV

Links to mp3 files are on my blog: http://retroalitytv.blogspot.com

Happy listening,
Chris

pentellit

Holly Hallstrom on Jay Wolpert, Barbara Hunter, Phil Wayne, Barker
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 08:23:49 PM »
Hi Chris, 'Nother great interview!  Keep 'em coming!

joker316

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 08:08:36 AM »
Another great job Chris. Can't wait for this book!!
Survival of the fittest...And besides...it's FUN!!!!  ...Daffy Duck

cmjb13

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 01:02:06 PM »
When will the next part be released?

Great stuff
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

BillCullen1

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
^ Better yet, do we have a release date for the book?

Chris Mann

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 09:44:25 PM »
[quote name=\'BillCullen1\' post=\'221388\' date=\'Jul 29 2009, 10:15 AM\']^ Better yet, do we have a release date for the book?[/quote]

Hi there. No release date yet, but hoping for late 2010 or early 2011. With Barker and Roger gone people are wanting to talk. And everything coming out now has to be triple checked. Also, the Curling case is still ongoing, of course, and it's not yet known if it will be the last lawsuit to arise out of the Barker-Dobkowitz era.

This epic tome may be well-timed for the show's 40th season on CBS. Perhaps various loose ends will be tied up by then.

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 05:45:11 PM »
[quote name=\'Chris Mann\' post=\'221433\' date=\'Jul 29 2009, 06:44 PM\'][quote name=\'BillCullen1\' post=\'221388\' date=\'Jul 29 2009, 10:15 AM\']^ Better yet, do we have a release date for the book?[/quote]

Hi there. No release date yet, but hoping for late 2010 or early 2011. With Barker and Roger gone people are wanting to talk. And everything coming out now has to be triple checked. Also, the Curling case is still ongoing, of course, and it's not yet known if it will be the last lawsuit to arise out of the Barker-Dobkowitz era.

This epic tome may be well-timed for the show's 40th season on CBS. Perhaps various loose ends will be tied up by then.
[/quote]
I've always felt that if you waited until after Barker buys the farm, you could say any damn thing you want about him and who's going to sue you? You don't know when that will be, but when he appeared on the show to do the showcases, he wasn't looking any younger.