Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 1 vs 100 Live returns next week  (Read 4222 times)

Setsunael

1 vs 100 Live returns next week
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »
[quote name=\'Brig Bother\' post=\'230981\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 06:42 PM\']This was on in the UK this evening, the new software is massively, MASSIVELY buggy, it crashed my XBox no less than four times in an hour (details on Bother's Bar). Presumably it will be the same software your side of the pond.[/quote]

I'm afraid that could suggest that your 360 is near the end of the road - do you have similar problems with other games ?

French version had its first major winner last Thursday - 10,000 MS points and a prize (unknown, as Microsoft has been too lazy to update T&C for season two on their website) - did it happened in your local versions already ?

Brig Bother

1 vs 100 Live returns next week
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 07:16:55 AM »
[quote name=\'Setsunael\' post=\'231009\' date=\'Nov 21 2009, 09:26 AM\'][quote name=\'Brig Bother\' post=\'230981\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 06:42 PM\']This was on in the UK this evening, the new software is massively, MASSIVELY buggy, it crashed my XBox no less than four times in an hour (details on Bother's Bar). Presumably it will be the same software your side of the pond.[/quote]

I'm afraid that could suggest that your 360 is near the end of the road - do you have similar problems with other games ?

French version had its first major winner last Thursday - 10,000 MS points and a prize (unknown, as Microsoft has been too lazy to update T&C for season two on their website) - did it happened in your local versions already ?
[/quote]

Goodness, I hope not, I thought I had one of the more-recent non-RRODing ones! It did seem to be a problem (UK one only, perhaps) as one of the XBox Live team recently tweeted that the problem has been identified and resolved - it seemed to pretty widespread as I read at one point the crowd went down from 15,000 to under 1,000 between games.

I had no idea what the top prize was at all last night as, as you point out, they've not updated the online Ts and Cs and most bafflingly we're not actually having a live host at all this season, despite the pre-recorded hostess throwing over to him between games. I know it was a bit hit and miss wheher you got the audio or not last time around, but even so.

There's been no top prize winner in the UK game yet as far as I know, although I've seen it get down to 1 vs 1 a few times.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 07:18:05 AM by Brig Bother »