Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AGTOT request: This weeks' first-run DOND  (Read 1673 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
AGTOT request: This weeks' first-run DOND
« on: November 20, 2009, 04:39:56 PM »
Does anyone happen to have this week's episodes of syndie Deal? Apparently I give the winner at the end a high-five and a hug at the end of one ep, and I had been waiting to see that. They taped it back in August.

I'd be more than willing to trade some shows or something for it. Let me know.

Email address is avoidthewhammy (at) gmail (dot) com
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:52:42 PM by DoorNumberFour »
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Clay Zambo

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'230971\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 04:39 PM\']Does anyone happen to have this week's episodes of syndie Deal? Apparently I give the winner at the end a high-five and a hug at the end of one ep, and I had been waiting to see that.[/quote]

Apparently?  Weren't you conscious at the time?
czambo@mac.com

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 05:47:23 PM »
[quote name=\'Clay Zambo\' post=\'230977\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 05:25 PM\'][quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'230971\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 04:39 PM\']Does anyone happen to have this week's episodes of syndie Deal? Apparently I give the winner at the end a high-five and a hug at the end of one ep, and I had been waiting to see that.[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh, I remember it completely, but had no idea they were gonna leave it in...I didn't know the guy, I just ran up and high-fived/hugged him out of excitement.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 05:49:25 PM »
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'230982\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 05:47 PM\'][quote name=\'Clay Zambo\' post=\'230977\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 05:25 PM\'][quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'230971\' date=\'Nov 20 2009, 04:39 PM\']Does anyone happen to have this week's episodes of syndie Deal? Apparently I give the winner at the end a high-five and a hug at the end of one ep, and I had been waiting to see that.[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh, I remember it completely, but had no idea they were gonna leave it in...I didn't know the guy, I just ran up and high-fived/hugged him out of excitement.
[/quote]
Since Howie wouldn't, I guess.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.