Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trivia Trap Technical Question...  (Read 1921 times)

Pyramid80

Trivia Trap Technical Question...
« on: November 08, 2003, 11:23:42 PM »
I asked this at the GSN boards and thought I would also as here.  I am sure there are very knowledgable people who come here and don't even touch the GSN boards......

I was watching an episode of Trivia Trap tonight and while watching I had a question and was wondering if anyone has the answer. When the contestants climb the Trivia Ladder and are going for the $10,000 pot of gold, they lift a cover in front of them and mark their answer. Do they press a button, or how are their answers locked in? It seems that the same type answer selection took place on Match Game 90 during the Head-To-Head round.

Also, has anyone seen the last episode of Trivia Trap before? Did anything special happen on this episode?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2003, 11:23:50 PM by Pyramid80 »

whewfan

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 06:12:54 AM »
The finale of Trivia Trap was uneventful. Bob does acknowledge it being the final show, but that's about it.  In an interview, Bob mentioned Trivia Trap being one of the shows he felt wouldn't work. (The other show was Dream House, which he commented should've been called "Dream Furniture", because they gave away far more furniture than houses) He didn't understand the point of eliminating the wrong answers if you already knew the right answer. Later in the run, the format was changed so the players picked the right answer instead of the 3 wrong answers.

Skynet74

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 02:34:15 AM »
For a limited time you can download the theme music to Trivia Trap here  http://www.johnchartier.com/triviatrap.mp3

John
« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 02:34:30 AM by Skynet74 »