Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rare "Seven Keys" audio-WEWS Cleveland  (Read 1578 times)

Tim L

Rare "Seven Keys" audio-WEWS Cleveland
« on: April 03, 2010, 09:48:24 AM »
Hello:
A friend of mine recently sent to me 5 1/2 hours of WEWS-TV 5 Cleveland audio from Friday, May 24, 1963..This is continuous-from just at the end of sign-on news-till 2:30 in the afternoon..Included are classic local shows like Paige Palmer, One O' Clock Club, Romper Room and Captain Penny's Noon Show..with all commercials and station id's intact..

I've been taking parts of the audio, and finding approriate slides to synchronize with it. Not exactly like the real thing, but as close as I can come...

Here is my Cleveland Classic Media Facebook Page..Scroll down for examples of what I've done so far..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cleveland-Cl...24499326?ref=ts

Included also in this is "Seven Keys" with Jack Narz, aired 11:30-12 Noon after a tape delay of General Hospital (in its first couple of months on the air)..I want to make a presentation of Seven Keys..I can look for pictures, etc. on Google, but i thought first Id ask if anyone has any ideas for good pictures of Narz, the Seven Keys Logo, ABC Logo that might have been used then.. set, etc..Thanks for any suggestions
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 09:58:08 AM by Tim L »

geno57

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 12:16:14 PM »
Soon after Jack's death, I found his son Michael on Facebook, and sent him a note of condolence.  Perhaps Michael would enjoy hearing that audio, and would supply you with some pics?

I look forward to hearing it myself!

WarioBarker

• Mind Wanderer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 02:35:58 PM »
I want to make a presentation of Seven Keys..I can look for pictures, etc. on Google, but i thought first Id ask if anyone has any ideas for good pictures of Narz, the Seven Keys Logo, ABC Logo that might have been used then.. set, etc..Thanks for any suggestions
I know of two episodes that circulate among collectors: September 22, 1960 (KTLA) and July 12, 1962 (ABC), both of which would definitely produce some high-quality stills if you want to go that route.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:20:42 AM by Dan88 »
The Game Show Forum: beating the **** out of the competition since 2003.

I'm just a mind wanderer, walking in eternity...

Tim L

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions thus far..I'll probably start gathering material for the presentation this week..I may try to start the actual editing on Thursday..