Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Twitter and GSers  (Read 2024 times)

GiraffeBoy

• "He can solve puzzles, that's for sure."-Pat Sajak
Twitter and GSers
« on: October 23, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »
Pat Sajak's first Twitter post. Aired 10/22, so that's a lag time of 4 weeks.

--Charlie
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 03:54:06 PM by GiraffeBoy »
"B, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds...final answer?"
WWTBAM Play It! DCA Million Point Winner #42 - Stick your neck out with pride!

catkins522

Twitter and GSers
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »
[quote name=\'GiraffeBoy\' post=\'249648\' date=\'Oct 23 2010, 03:52 PM\']Pat Sajak's first Twitter post. Aired 10/22, so that's a lag time of 4 weeks.

--Charlie[/quote]

Do you mean 1 day (10/22) or 4 weeks (9/22)?

Charles
-----------

Bigger and better....in HD!!!!

Jeremy Nelson

Twitter and GSers
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:37:21 AM »
The oddest thing about that show is that it seems to have aired out of order, unless I missed something. They did four shows on one motif and switched to Halloween on the Friday show? I know they had been teasing that something was gonna happen with the million dollar prize this week...was the fifth show in this past week's motif supposed to be it?
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Craig Karlberg

Twitter and GSers
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 03:32:49 AM »
[quote name=\'Jeremy Nelson\' post=\'249667\' date=\'Oct 24 2010, 02:37 AM\']The oddest thing about that show is that it seems to have aired out of order, unless I missed something. They did four shows on one motif and switched to Halloween on the Friday show? I know they had been teasing that something was gonna happen with the million dollar prize this week...was the fifth show in this past week's motif supposed to be it?[/quote]

Actually, that was my 2nd thought.  My first was with all those polittical pre-emptions in my area this week, maybe that's what caused it to show the Halloween stuff on the 10/21/10 editon of Wheel.  Now, I'm afraid the season's gonna be one show ahead for awhile.

Vgmastr

Twitter and GSers
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 01:26:03 PM »
[quote name=\'Jeremy Nelson\' post=\'249667\' date=\'Oct 24 2010, 01:37 AM\']The oddest thing about that show is that it seems to have aired out of order, unless I missed something. They did four shows on one motif and switched to Halloween on the Friday show? I know they had been teasing that something was gonna happen with the million dollar prize this week...was the fifth show in this past week's motif supposed to be it?[/quote]

It is weird, although Pat mentioned at the start of the show that Halloween wasn't until next weekend and they're just getting an early jump on it, so it looks like it was always meant to air yesterday.  They usually shoot 6 episodes a day, and you can't really save a Halloween episode for later in the season, so maybe they're saving two shows from the previous week for one of their mishmash weeks?  Not sure what was up with that promo, as the lady in the promo shown holding the MDW was from Tuesday's episode, where she lost the wedge in the late rounds after hitting Bankrupt.