Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Auditioning For A New CBS Game Show  (Read 2949 times)

CBS GAME SHOW

Auditioning For A New CBS Game Show
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »
CBS GAME SHOW
Joined on
06-30-2011
LOS ANGELES
First: 6/30/2011

Last: 6/30/2011

Executive Producers Courteney Cox, David Arquette, and Scott St. John (Deal or No Deal) are currently casting with MysticArt Pictures for a new CBS game show. We are looking for dynamic duos that will be paired up with some of Hollywood's most sought after celebrities.

WIN UP TO $100,000

In this fast-paced game, teams of two must identify the names of famous people: actors, singers, athletes, politicians, and even cartoon characters...every famous name you've heard of is on the the table in this game that's all about fame.
Seeking teams:
• Real, down-to-earth, quick-witted, high energy people with great chemistry

• Great with party games such as Taboo or Catchphrase

• Can be any team of two (best friends, siblings, coworkers, husband/wife, aunt/uncle, etc.)

• Must be 21 or older

• Must live in Southern California and be available to shoot on July 15th, 2011

• Cannot have been on any previous TV game show in the last year and no more than 4 TV game shows in the past 10 years.

We are moving quickly and will be holding auditions until July 8, 2011.

Please go to www.mysticartpictures.com and click on "CBS GAME SHOW" to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can reply to cbsgameshowcasting@gmail.com or contact MYSTICART PICTURES AT
818-563-4131

www.facebook.com/mysticartpictures

tpirfan28

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »
Who knows if this will be seen by the OP, but here is the link to click to get to the "CBS GAME SHOW" thing.  It's not on the front page.

/not applying
//at least they are open about who they are?
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:37:25 PM »
Time's...up?
Travis L. Eberle

Bryce L.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »
Could this possibly be a Pyramid revival??

Jay Temple

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »
Could this possibly be a Pyramid revival??
In this fast-paced game, teams of two must identify the names of famous people: actors, singers, athletes, politicians, and even cartoon characters...every famous name you've heard of is on the the table in this game that's all about fame.
If so, it'll be Pyramid with nothing but names. To give you an idea what that's like for the contestants, think of J! with nothing but opera clues.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

gamed121683

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 11:40:48 AM »
It sounds like this entry from a "Friend" and her husband:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/courteney-cox-david-arquette-sell-202163

I believe it's based on a board game. It's from the same person who created "Balderdash" (don't ask me how I retain this stuff).

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 11:55:36 AM »
Honestly it sounds like fun, considering I clean up at both Taboo and Catchphrase. I'd love to give it a shot...if I weren't on the other side of the country (and if I had money for airfare/hotel).
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:56:00 AM by fostergray82 »
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »
Here's the BoardGameGeek listing. Travis hit the nail on the head; it's Time's Up / Celebrities without the acting and posedown rounds.
It's from the same person who created "Balderdash" (don't ask me how I retain this stuff)
Balderdash isn't an original concept either.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:06:20 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 12:27:03 PM »
I normally would have skipped over it at the thrift stores, but the timer is great for everything else in your collection. A nice palm-sized circle with one button to increase minutes, one to increase seconds, and a start/stop function, with an easy-to-read screen.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck