Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millionaire--Current Season Taping Questions  (Read 1325 times)

gameshowcrazy

Millionaire--Current Season Taping Questions
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:20:48 PM »
Has anyone been to a taping this season yet?

There seems to be conflicting information as to if they tape 2 or 3 shows at a time this year.  Last year was 3 at a time and it was really grueling in the audience.

I was also wondering if they have broken from past procedures and now administer the test after all shows are done taping.

Also, anyone know what time they generally finish taping the afternoon shows?

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 09:12:01 PM »
Has anyone been to a taping this season yet?

There seems to be conflicting information as to if they tape 2 or 3 shows at a time this year.  Last year was 3 at a time and it was really grueling in the audience.

I was also wondering if they have broken from past procedures and now administer the test after all shows are done taping.

Also, anyone know what time they generally finish taping the afternoon shows?

They're doing three shows a day again, and the test is administered before those three shows.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

BillCullen1

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 09:32:46 PM »
Interesting. I'm going on August 30. I was told they're doing two shows and the testing is AFTER the tapings. Maybe the testing alternates times on taping days.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 09:41:34 PM by BillCullen1 »

gameshowcrazy

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »
I'm going on the 31st, and depending on where you look for information and what they've told me in separate emails, it could be two shows and a test after, or last year's schedule of three shows and the test prior.

I was hoping to find out from someone who was ACTUALLY THERE this season.

William_S.

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 03:07:23 AM »
I'm going Sept, 7, 2011. 1, in conjunction of a trip to Ground Zero.
The Last Time I was there, they did Two. A generic episode, and the Ghost Hunters episode. And yeah they had to stop tape for at least 15 mins to figure out why the question was Blanking out. Then they were like "Forget it, we can edit". I haven't seen the episode per say . Yes there is testing prolly gonna be my last for this year....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 04:29:01 AM by William_S. »