Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy Online Game Circa 2001  (Read 1421 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Jeopardy Online Game Circa 2001
« on: December 12, 2011, 03:57:10 AM »
Hey guys. I don't know if any of you remembers the online multiplayer version of Jeopardy that was on their website in the late 90s/ early 2000s (still consider it be of my favorite games ever)-  there were like 4 or 5 versions of the game that you could play (regular, sci if, college, etc.) but would anybody happen to have a pic of that version? I'm writing a blog post right now, and have been looking for a pic with no luck. Thanks for your help!
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 04:07:37 AM »
Were you wanting a picture of the logo, the set, or?  I found some of the old graphics via The Wayback Machine, but couldn't get in any of the games.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 04:24:06 AM »
I remember that game well. Boy was it fun. IMO of course.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 08:28:01 AM »
Yeah, I tried the Wayback Machine For an in game screenshot with no luck. Oh well. No big deal.

I didn't care for Wheel's online game, but absolutely loved Jeopardy's.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

MyronMMeyer

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 06:22:24 PM »
Yeah, I tried the Wayback Machine For an in game screenshot with no luck. Oh well. No big deal.

I didn't care for Wheel's online game, but absolutely loved Jeopardy's.

The picture is pretty tiny, but is this what you're looking for?

Edited to add: Here's a slightly larger picture.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:25:50 PM by MyronMMeyer »