Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: oldest thing you remembered from the first time  (Read 9657 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
oldest thing you remembered from the first time
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 01:20:33 AM »
I\'ve never been able to confirm this, but when I was about 2 or 3, I remember watching \"Super Password\" and I could\'ve sworn they talked to the guy behind the board, and showed things from his POV, several feet up. Am I making this up?
Nope, I remember this too. It wasn\'t a regular thing, for sure, but they did show it at least once.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
When I was a kid I remembered those spinning plexiglass drums that held postcards on one show or another.  GSN\'s rebroadcasts of Cullen TPIR brought that memory back.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

That Don Guy

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 08:33:46 PM »

The first one I can remember that GSN has aired is the first episode of TJW.  I even remember the circles around some of the prizes in the end game.

Adam Nedeff

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 02:09:43 AM »

I remember watching one of the 1986 \"Price\" specials on a black and white portable TV. I specifically remember the game Hole in One. My memory bothered me for years because I knew I remembered Bob wearing a tux but, gosh, Bob never wears a tux on the show. And then I got internet access in 1998 and saw screencaps on a website, and I felt weirdly relieved.