Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fun House Cheerleaders  (Read 7637 times)

thunder27263

Fun House Cheerleaders
« on: December 26, 2003, 11:34:39 PM »
Back in 1988, The TV Game Show Fun House Cheerleaders Jacqueline & Samantha Forrest were the cheerleaders on the show and the new cheerleaders Lea Thompson & Megan Mullally of the new Fun House.

Skynet74

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2003, 11:55:49 PM »
[quote name=\'thunder27263\' date=\'Dec 26 2003, 11:34 PM\'] Back in 1988, The TV Game Show Fun House Cheerleaders Jacqueline & Samantha Forrest were the cheerleaders on the show and the new cheerleaders Lea Thompson & Megan Mullally of the new Fun House. [/quote]

Oh Boy.... Here we go again

John

Brandon Brooks

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 12:15:06 AM »
[quote name=\'thunder27263\' date=\'Dec 26 2003, 11:34 PM\'] Back in 1988, The TV Game Show Fun House Cheerleaders Jacqueline & Samantha Forrest were the cheerleaders on the show and the new cheerleaders Lea Thompson & Megan Mullally of the new Fun House. [/quote]
 You're back again?  I'm overjoyed.

Brandon Brooks

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 06:04:11 AM »
Wow. I kinda missed him. This should be good.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PeterMarshallFan

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2003, 11:40:26 AM »
Either he's a deranged fan fiction writer [I do write a good amount, but I realize it's fiction and don't pass it off as real] or just deranged.

Matt, Chris, can we just pull the plug on this guy already?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2003, 11:40:47 AM by PeterMarshallFan »

HSquares2003

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2003, 01:12:51 PM »
Just a friendly reminder(re: Dick Tater from a couple months ago), just don't feed the trolls and your operators will deal with it ASAP. I'm sure they are busy with holiday time with their families, there is more to life than this game show board(yes, there is people!)

tommycharles

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2003, 01:20:30 PM »
[quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Dec 27 2003, 01:12 PM\'] Just a friendly reminder(re: Dick Tater from a couple months ago), just don't feed the trolls and your operators will deal with it ASAP. I'm sure they are busy with holiday time with their families, there is more to life than this game show board(yes, there is people!) [/quote]
 I didn't know this guy was a troll...just a bit of a weirdo. But now I do. Thanks.

And yes, I'm perfectly aware life exists outside. I'm sitting outside right now, as a matter of fact ;-) Wireless cards are wonderful.

uncamark

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2003, 08:07:08 PM »
[quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Dec 27 2003, 01:12 PM\']Just a friendly reminder(re: Dick Tater from a couple months ago), just don't feed the trolls and your operators will deal with it ASAP. I'm sure they are busy with holiday time with their families, there is more to life than this game show board(yes, there is people!)[/quote]
He's not a troll--he's a kid with obsessions about the "Fun House" cheerleaders and Megan Mullaly (despite Megan getting married, that obsession seems to continue apace).  He probably shouldn't have gotten on here in the first place, but that's Chris and Matt's problem.

zachhoran

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2003, 08:11:03 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Dec 27 2003, 08:07 PM\']
He's not a troll--he's a kid with obsessions about the "Fun House" cheerleaders and Megan Mullaly (despite Megan getting married, that obsession seems to continue apace).  He probably shouldn't have gotten on here in the first place, but that's Chris and Matt's problem. [/quote]
 I'm thinking he's a guy my age who has been largely undated, which sounds familiar to me :) But then again, he ain't saying.

PeterMarshallFan

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2003, 08:17:29 PM »
No matter what he is, troll or wacko, it would be best for all involved if we just left it at this and let Matt and Chris pull the plug on him, no?

Matt Ottinger

Fun House Cheerleaders
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2003, 09:53:45 PM »
The situation has been resolved.  

Move along, there's nothing to see here.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.