Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GS Halloween costumes  (Read 3587 times)

GiraffeBoy

• "He can solve puzzles, that's for sure."-Pat Sajak
GS Halloween costumes
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:38:46 PM »

I read the about.com articles on Halloween costumes. Anybody here ever dress up as a host / hostess / game board / prop? I dressed up as Regis Philbin once years ago (complete with head and fake WWTBAM money - and this was before my MPW).

--Charlie

"B, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 59 seconds...final answer?"
WWTBAM Play It! DCA Million Point Winner #42 - Stick your neck out with pride!

Esoteric Eric

GS Halloween costumes
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 12:13:20 AM »

I did, as an admittedly overweight Howie Mandel (too much double chin.)  Shaved head (heck, I\'m pretty much bald anyway,) soul patch (mine was graying and hard to see,) dark shirt, dark suit, and two Deal or No Deal card games (the edition that came in a small suitcase) with Home Depot mailbox numerals pasted on them.  Someone who saw me without the cases thought I\'d dressed as Dr. Evil.  I produced one of the cases and exclaimed \"No Deal!\"

/Since I need a hat to protect my head from the sun, I allowed myself my Red Sox cap as an accessory; in the Eighties, Howie wore one as Dr. Wayne Fiscus on St. Elsewhere.

//The office has since stopped having Halloween activities.  They have also stopped having me work there.

ETA: Tried to change my avatar to the pic of my Howie costume, but I\'m getting a real runaround. Can\'t paste a .jpg file, and you have to create TWO new accounts to use Gravatar?  WTH?

ETA2: Will continue the avatar bit in the BTS forum.

ETA3: Pic was too big to be an avatar, anyway.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:28:22 AM by Esoteric Eric »
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
GS Halloween costumes
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 06:32:00 AM »

I was planning on dressing up as a Double Dare contestant for Halloween this year, but work came out and said that we weren\'t allowed to wear sweats or headgear.  So that\'s out.

--Mark
Phil 4:13

BrandonFG

GS Halloween costumes
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 09:12:36 AM »

A few of you are aware of this one, but I went as Steve Harvey for Halloween 2011.

"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
GS Halloween costumes
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 01:40:38 PM »

A few of you are aware of this one, but I went as Steve Harvey for Halloween 2011.

Worth repeating :)

This signature is currently under construction.