Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Chase casting for season 3  (Read 2672 times)

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
The Chase casting for season 3
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:47:15 PM »
Jumped.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:19:00 PM »
I\'m glad they\'re already looking forward to next season- that\'s a really optimistic sign.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

MTCesquire

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 12:22:52 AM »
Done.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 01:45:45 AM »
We shall see what they say if they email me- I wish they were a little more forward with info at the page but I said to myself if I got a chance to try out I\'d run with it.

(by \"being more forward\" I mean in the sense that I would wanna know if they do have restrictions on how many shows you could\'ve appeared on in a year\'s time- if I somehow did get to try out and get on I\'d be one of as far as I know the only other contestant from this season of Millionaire to be a Chaser as well. The other was on Millionaire two weeks after The Chase...and strangely our eps both taped the same day and later aired the same day.)
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

chad1m

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 10:01:56 AM »

Gang, that box has been there for a while. I assume it\'s just there to help deflect the deluge of \"Hey I wanna be on The Chase!!\" emails GSN probably gets and has gotten for many of their past efforts, versus any hidden announcement of show renewal.

SuperSweeper

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 10:58:44 AM »

We shall see what they say if they email me- I wish they were a little more forward with info at the page but I said to myself if I got a chance to try out I\'d run with it.

(by \"being more forward\" I mean in the sense that I would wanna know if they do have restrictions on how many shows you could\'ve appeared on in a year\'s time- if I somehow did get to try out and get on I\'d be one of as far as I know the only other contestant from this season of Millionaire to be a Chaser as well. The other was on Millionaire two weeks after The Chase...and strangely our eps both taped the same day and later aired the same day.)

There\'s at least three Chase/Millionaire combinations that I know of.  Two of them were on the other episode of the Chase that taped the day I was on.