Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stop at a Strong Bad!  (Read 1701 times)

GS Warehouse

Stop at a Strong Bad!
« on: January 19, 2004, 04:08:41 PM »
Darn you guys.  After seeing that thread about Homestarrunner.com last month, I've made it a point to check those Strong Bad e-mails.  And I think the web staff knows about us, because...well, click here to see for yourself.

BrandonFG

Stop at a Strong Bad!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 04:24:21 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 19 2004, 04:08 PM\'] Darn you guys.  After seeing that thread about Homestarrunner.com last month, I've made it a point to check those Strong Bad e-mails.  And I think the web staff knows about us, because...well, click here to see for yourself. [/quote]
 It had me laughing and everything, but I missed the reference. :-/
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

inturnaround

Stop at a Strong Bad!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 04:30:44 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jan 19 2004, 04:24 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 19 2004, 04:08 PM\'] Darn you guys.  After seeing that thread about Homestarrunner.com last month, I've made it a point to check those Strong Bad e-mails.  And I think the web staff knows about us, because...well, click here to see for yourself. [/quote]
It had me laughing and everything, but I missed the reference. :-/ [/quote]
 Um, it started off with Strong Bad saying "C'mon, Big Money, Big Money....email!".

Don't you get the reference to a certain luck pressing program?
Joe Coughlin     
Human

BrandonFG

Stop at a Strong Bad!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 04:36:21 PM »
[quote name=\'inturnaround\' date=\'Jan 19 2004, 04:30 PM\'] [quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jan 19 2004, 04:24 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Jan 19 2004, 04:08 PM\'] Darn you guys.  After seeing that thread about Homestarrunner.com last month, I've made it a point to check those Strong Bad e-mails.  And I think the web staff knows about us, because...well, click here to see for yourself. [/quote]
It had me laughing and everything, but I missed the reference. :-/ [/quote]
Um, it started off with Strong Bad saying "C'mon, Big Money, Big Money....email!".

Don't you get the reference to a certain luck pressing program? [/quote]
 Well, if I had heard that part, then maybe I would've caught it.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!