Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: By jove, I think I've got it  (Read 5580 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
By jove, I think I've got it
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2004, 11:38:43 AM »
[quote name=\'HYHYBT\' date=\'Mar 26 2004, 12:21 AM\'] Still not a perfect match, but probably as close as there is. Thanks! [/quote]
 Yeah, at first I was disappointed because it kerns kinda poorly at 72 DPI, but then I realized at a distance they look pretty passable, and since it looks better than just having a grid pattern on the back, I decided to go with it. I'm happy with the results. For the future I may try to design something with an ellipsis to go around it, or I may still take a stab at scanning the logo off of the box game. I bought a printer with a scanner, I might as well use it for something other than photocopying. :)

I only wish I had a hand mic and better podiums, but we'll make it work out!

Peter: I thought you had another gig tonight? Or did that get shuffled a day 'cuz of your watch? :) Anyhow, if you can make it out, by all means please do!

Pyramid80: I wasn't knocking your info, just the font itself. Calm. ;)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JamesVipond

By jove, I think I've got it
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2004, 12:22:19 PM »
[quote name=\'Casey Buck\' date=\'Mar 25 2004, 09:38 PM\']Here I come to the rescue again!

I found this font on the FamilyFeudHangout Yahoo group.

http://home.comcast.net/~caseybuck/FEUD.ttf (right-click on the download link, otherwise it might show up as text).[/quote]
I downloaded Casey's Family Feud font, ran it through TTConverter (I'm a Mac OS user) and installed it. I noticed, however, that the apostrophe is missing: What do you do if you have, say, the D'Angelo family playing?
"He has big eyes ... and they're BLUE!"

-- a boy describing Bill Cullen on Child's Play