Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Steve Beverly interviews Michael Davies  (Read 5497 times)

Robert Hutchinson

Steve Beverly interviews Michael Davies
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2004, 03:36:08 AM »
[quote name=\'starcade\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 04:32 PM\']Annuities have been seen (esp. in the Meredith version) to water down the true draw of the life-changing money of Millionaire.[/quote]
For those who equate "life-changing" with "spending spree", I suppose.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2004, 04:30:02 AM »
[quote name=\'Robert Hutchinson\' date=\'Feb 1 2004, 03:36 AM\'] [quote name=\'starcade\' date=\'Jan 31 2004, 04:32 PM\']Annuities have been seen (esp. in the Meredith version) to water down the true draw of the life-changing money of Millionaire.[/quote]
For those who equate "life-changing" with "spending spree", I suppose. [/quote]
 My query is whether or not ABC/Michael is paying for the contestants airfare, etc. once again, or if it still at the contestants expense.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Timsterino

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2004, 07:33:48 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Feb 1 2004, 05:30 AM\'] My query is whether or not ABC/Michael is paying for the contestants airfare, etc. once again, or if it still at the contestants expense. [/quote]
I think is a good bet that they will pay the contestant's fare for this week of shows. Considering the immediacy of whatever contestant selection method they choose, I would think it would be important to make sure they have all their acorns in a row, so to speak.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 07:34:43 AM by Timsterino »