Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Future of Decades?  (Read 1818 times)

jjman920

• Mhoops.
The Future of Decades?
« on: September 05, 2018, 01:35:19 AM »
On Labor Day, CBS O&O's and some Weigel stations dropped Decades in favor of picking up a channel called Start TV. Apparently, YouTubeTV and Playstation Vue have also dropped it in some markets. It seems the channel is still operational, with stations and cable providers still on board. Going to the "Where to Watch" page on Decades websites finds this message along with the locales where it's still available:

"To our Decades viewers: As of Monday, Sep. 3, the Decades network has a number of different affiliates in cities across the U.S. We regret that in some cities, Decades is temporarily unavailable. Please check back to this page frequently for information on new channels for Decades this fall. If you are a broadcaster or a cable company and would like to carry Decades, please contact us."

I'm going to miss it here in Baltimore for right now (where it's listed as "Coming Soon" now). The Decades Binge could and did marathon some great series.
Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.