Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millionaire: can three wise men give two answers?  (Read 1725 times)

ezbidder

Millionaire: can three wise men give two answers?
« on: February 13, 2004, 04:14:25 PM »
EDIT: sorry I now read over the official rules and it does say each of the three wise men can give different answers.

Are three wise men like phone a friend where they can say I think B is 40% and C
is 50%.  Or can they only give one answer.  Can contestant listen to the three wise men as they are discussing the answer or do they only get an answer at the end: the answer is "C".  The reason I'd say it would be interesting for three wise men to give two answers is that the contestant could then use the double dip, for example.  Or 50/50 and see if one or more of their answers are still around.

eZb
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 04:17:32 PM by ezbidder »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Millionaire: can three wise men give two answers?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 05:00:15 PM »
[quote name=\'ezbidder\' date=\'Feb 13 2004, 02:14 PM\'] EDIT: sorry I now read over the official rules and it does say each of the three wise men can give different answers.

Are three wise men like phone a friend where they can say I think B is 40% and C
is 50%.  Or can they only give one answer.  Can contestant listen to the three wise men as they are discussing the answer or do they only get an answer at the end: the answer is "C".  The reason I'd say it would be interesting for three wise men to give two answers is that the contestant could then use the double dip, for example.  Or 50/50 and see if one or more of their answers are still around.
 [/quote]
 Questions marks are your friends. You should use them when appropriate, they only add to your prestige.

I dunno if the contestant is allowed to participate in the TWM discussion, but I know they get 30 seconds worth of discussion, with their opinions, and I shouldn't think they are obligated to come to a unanimous agreement, or to even have an answer at all, if they are truly stumped.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe