Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 3WM Predictions  (Read 3607 times)

tvwxman

3WM Predictions
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2004, 08:59:32 PM »
No you wouldn't have. ABC has enforced strict anonymity until the 3 wise men are revealed..... I interviewed Carpenter 3 days before his show...he told me afterwards ABC had instructed him NOT to share details of his appearance...

If SB is in there, you'll know when you see him on the air. Not until.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Little Big Brother

3WM Predictions
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2004, 09:31:29 PM »
No you wouldn't have. ABC has enforced strict anonymity until the 3 wise men are revealed..... I interviewed Carpenter 3 days before his show...he told me afterwards ABC had instructed him NOT to share details of his appearance...

If SB is in there, you'll know when you see him on the air. Not until.

Given the controversy of journalistic ethics that seems to come up whenever SB is mentioned here, I will stand by my original lack of faith.  However, seeing as how blowing anonymity would be an insult to game shows, hopefully that will counter-balance the desire to break the story on the part of the perfesser.  Assuming that he was invited, which I sincerely doubt that he was.

uncamark

3WM Predictions
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2004, 06:49:51 PM »
[quote name=\'TraderRob\' date=\'Feb 24 2004, 06:43 PM\']Professor Irwin Corey anybody?     I'd cringe and change the channel LOL[/quote]
Well, the "World's Foremost Authority" is going to be doing a show on Broadway in the near future--a revival of "Sly Fox" with an solid cast including Richard Dreyfuss, Eric Stolz, Bronson Pinchot and Elizabeth Berkeley (well, that one's not so solid) and he may want to come on to plug the show.

And it would be fun to hear Regis shout at the "professor" "WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET SOMEONE ANSWER?"

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
3WM Predictions
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2004, 09:19:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Little Big Brother\' date=\'Feb 24 2004, 07:31 PM\'] Assuming that he was invited, which I sincerely doubt that he was. [/quote]
 Ya know, it would be just my luck that I'd be on the show, make it to the 100K level, they would bring up the lights on the 3DM....

...and there would be The Perfesser's bald ass grinning at me. Next to, I don't know, Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coultier.

I swear I would grab the nearest sharp object and evicerate myself right there in the Hot Seat.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Little Big Brother

3WM Predictions
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2004, 10:29:55 PM »
Ya know, it would be just my luck that I'd be on the show, make it to the 100K level, they would bring up the lights on the 3DM....

...and there would be The Perfesser's bald ass grinning at me. Next to, I don't know, Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coultier.

I swear I would grab the nearest sharp object and evicerate myself right there in the Hot Seat.

I dunno, I'd kinda like to see Rush and Ann eliminate each answer based on how it furthers the agenda of the liberal-biased media.

"Gray matter!  That's an obvious attempt to discredit the forward thinking policies put forth by our great president!"

"I have notes!!!!"

"Hey Reege, don't forget about our conference call!"

And Chris, do you feel confident in your knowledge of right-wing/nutzoid agendas and policies that you couldn't use their help ;-) ?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
3WM Predictions
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2004, 12:35:49 AM »
[quote name=\'Little Big Brother\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 08:29 PM\'] And Chris, do you feel confident in your knowledge of right-wing/nutzoid agendas and policies that you couldn't use their help ;-) ? [/quote]
 It's not that. Zinkin would be on my PAF list, so I'd already have that area covered. ;)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Jay Temple

3WM Predictions
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2004, 01:21:44 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 08:19 PM\'] [quote name=\'Little Big Brother\' date=\'Feb 24 2004, 07:31 PM\'] Assuming that he was invited, which I sincerely doubt that he was. [/quote]

...and there would be The Perfesser's bald ass grinning at me. [/quote]
 Ummm, aren't asses supposed to be bald?
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

dzinkin

3WM Predictions
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2004, 09:21:07 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Feb 26 2004, 12:35 AM\'] [quote name=\'Little Big Brother\' date=\'Feb 25 2004, 08:29 PM\'] And Chris, do you feel confident in your knowledge of right-wing/nutzoid agendas and policies that you couldn't use their help ;-) ? [/quote]
It's not that. Zinkin would be on my PAF list, so I'd already have that area covered. ;) [/quote]
 I don't know if I should be honored, insulted, or merely amused.  Or some combination thereof. :-D