Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SM Musings..  (Read 1203 times)

TimK2003

SM Musings..
« on: February 25, 2004, 09:10:24 PM »
A few musings I have about the new Millionaire that I don't think were addressed yet...

1) Might the reasoning of skipping the introductions of the new Fastest Finger Contestants each night is to hide the fact that the "Middle-Aged-White-Man" syndrome is back at full strength again?

2) Does anyone know how much/what are the 3WM Du Jours are getting for their appearances?

3) What is the new studio seating capacity for this incarnation?

Little Big Brother

SM Musings..
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 09:19:04 PM »
1) Might the reasoning of skipping the introductions of the new Fastest Finger Contestants each night is to hide the fact that the "Middle-Aged-White-Man" syndrome is back at full strength again?

I kind of doubt that that would be the primary reason.  If it was the primary reason, it would have been axed/phased out in the original run, sorta like how they got rid of the "Last Night..." recap at the beginning of the show.  I think the primary reason is time constraints.  I missed last night's episode (cursed campus with its L&O die-hards, can't find a TV with ABC anywhere), but on Monday Bob-O's first question of the night didn't happen until 5-7 minutes into the show.

However, once the excessive explanations become less necessary, the amount of time freed up would probably allow the shout-outs to the ring of fire.  After all, they brought back the recap segment.