Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CLip for Outrageous Game Show Moments 5?  (Read 2054 times)

grimmte

CLip for Outrageous Game Show Moments 5?
« on: April 02, 2004, 03:45:36 PM »
Would that be the next one? I can't remember how many there have been...anyway...

Just happened to have Ray Combs' FF on yesterday and the question I believe was something like "Name something you hit with your fist to get it working again" .. the guy buzzed in and said emphatically "The Wall"

Okay, so it's always funner when you actually see it then when I try to explain it.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 04:56:56 PM »
<DISCLAIMER: I in NO WAY advocate domestic violence. Don't actually do this. Ever. That said....>

Was "Yer Wife" there? ;)

(IT'S A JOKE. I'M JOKING. If yer still pissed, you need to calm down and go outside.)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2004, 07:49:14 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 05:09:49 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 2 2004, 03:56 PM\'] If yer still pissed, you need to calm down and go outside.) [/quote]
 ..Or Hit a Wall...:-)

JayC

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2004, 06:05:43 PM »
I think they're on either 7 or 8 presently, maybe 6, once they start them up again

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2004, 09:05:12 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 2 2004, 04:56 PM\'] <DISCLAIMER: I in NO WAY advocate domestic violence. Don't actually do this. Ever. That said....>

Was "Yer Wife" there? ;)

(IT'S A JOKE. I'M JOKING. If yer still pissed, you need to calm down and go outside.) [/quote]
 Actually, I automatically thought of "husband."  Surprised it wasn't there.

Brandon Brooks

Brakus

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 08:00:52 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 2 2004, 04:56 PM\'] <DISCLAIMER: I in NO WAY advocate domestic violence. Don't actually do this. Ever. That said....>

Was "Yer Wife" there? ;)

(IT'S A JOKE. I'M JOKING. If yer still pissed, you need to calm down and go outside.) [/quote]
 You know, maybe if it were a joke after all, maybe you shouldn't have posted it in the first place. Seriously.

If it isn't one thing on this board (the underage people) it's another (people with a stupid sense of humor....)

ObGameShow: You think game shows are wording their questions more carefully to avoid such lawsuits? I mean, Millionaire has been threatened with a lawsuit because of poorly-worded questions....
"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. THAT is the secret of life." -- Iskandar, King of Conquerors (Fate/Zero, Fate/GO)

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 08:09:53 PM »
[quote name=\'Brakus\' date=\'Apr 3 2004, 08:00 PM\'] If it isn't one thing on this board (the underage people) it's another (people with a stupid sense of humor....) [/quote]
You lost me right about here.  Who are you to determine who's underage?

Wait... let me reword this.  It is your god-given right to think that Chris' joke was inappropriate.  Fine.  But what does that have to do with underage people infiltrating the board?  I know of plenty of intellectually challenged people much older than me.

Brandon Brooks
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 10:51:12 PM by Brandon Brooks »

dzinkin

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 08:23:36 PM »
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Apr 3 2004, 08:09 PM\'] It is your god-given opinion that Chris' joke was inappropriate. [/quote]
 I think you meant to say "it's your god-given right to have the opinion..."

I'm not one to nitpick, but Jeremy came up with the opinion on his own... don't blame God for that one. :-)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 09:25:53 PM »
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Apr 3 2004, 06:09 PM\'] Wait... let me reword this.  It is your god-given opinion that Chris' joke was inappropriate.  
 [/quote]
 Actually, he said specifically that my sense of humor was stupid. Which he also has a right to believe. And it's a shame, 'cuz I have five minutes on bodily functions that absolutely kills. ;)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Brandon Brooks

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 10:50:48 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Apr 3 2004, 08:23 PM\'] [quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Apr 3 2004, 08:09 PM\'] It is your god-given opinion that Chris' joke was inappropriate. [/quote]
I think you meant to say "it's your god-given right to have the opinion..."

I'm not one to nitpick, but Jeremy came up with the opinion on his own... don't blame God for that one. :-) [/quote]
 Oops.  I guess I made a misteak.

Brandon Brooks

CarbonCpy

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2004, 12:20:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Brakus\' date=\'Apr 3 2004, 08:00 PM\'] You know, maybe if it were a joke after all, maybe you shouldn't have posted it in the first place. Seriously.

If it isn't one thing on this board (the underage people) it's another (people with a stupid sense of humor....) [/quote]
So why don't you post about it on an internet forum?

Oh.

Obligitory Re-railment Attempt:  If there was one clip I always thought they should use for a MOGS special, there's that one clip on $100k Pyramid where the celeb managed to get all 7 without saying a word (the catagory turned out to be 'Things You Do with Your Hands').
« Last Edit: April 04, 2004, 12:24:26 PM by CarbonCpy »