Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Combs Feud Music  (Read 1675 times)

daveromanjr

Combs Feud Music
« on: April 05, 2004, 10:19:53 PM »
I have tried posting on other boards, but I thought I'd give this one a shot:

Does anybody have the extended harmonica cue from Combs' Feud?

Casey Buck

Combs Feud Music
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 01:01:41 AM »
I believe the only two people that have it are Todd Robinson (used in his Combs FF presentation), and DJDustman's collection.

tvrandywest

Combs Feud Music
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 01:40:32 AM »
More people have it    ;-)    but perhaps they have a higher respect for the issues of rights and all that. No, I'm not the RIAA, and I'd be happy to download some of the very cool obscure oldies from the 60s that I haven't found on CD.

But I do empathize with the folks who make their livings creating intangilbles. With the 2 Varese game show CDs at least there is a precedent for Freemantle licensing some of that music most folks here treasure. In fact, I wonder if the success from the "Price" road show will help encourage the powers that be to open up and consider exploiting other properties. The "Price" slot machine is a big moneymaker as well.

Speaking of slots, Gary Owens told me today that he and Bob Eubanks have recently cut voice tracks for another slot machine based on a game show of the past. And that we can watch for the "Laugh-In" slot coming soon!

Wait long enough in Vegas and you'll see lots of sluts.

As for the harmonica cue, we can hope. Now let's play the Feud.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 01:47:49 AM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com