Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Personnel question for the gang...  (Read 1111 times)

Game Show Man

• Admiral Anaheim, Big Joey Numbers, etc.
Personnel question for the gang...
« on: April 26, 2004, 03:15:23 AM »
Hopefully you guys can help me here...

Recently, I had the good fortune of obtaining a large helping of Sale of the Century episodes from Mr. Bob Staub, who very generously traded them to me for copies of my appearances on Match Game '98 and Russian Roulette (incidentally, a would like to send a hearty public "thank you" to Bob for his generousity).   Amongst these shows was the first of Family Feud and Weakest Link contestant producer (and former GSN personality) Laura Chambers' appearances (during the first season; as many of you know, she set herself the goal of buying the trip to Paris available in the showroom that week, which I believe she acheived in three shows).  In dubbing my two shows for Bob, I noticed a name under the writer's credits for MG '98 that I hadn't before, but remembered for the same thing on RR: Hennen L. Chambers.

Based on what little (sadly) I know of the "Game Show Princess,"  I am lead to ask this question...

That "L." wouldn't happen to stand for "Laura," would it?

Anyone, anyone?

"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
gameshowman@winning.com
captvangin@aol.com
"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
captvangin@aol.com
"Remember, reality bites, so WATCH MORE GAME SHOWS!"

bricon

Personnel question for the gang...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 12:52:05 PM »
In dubbing my two shows for Bob, I noticed a name under the writer's credits for MG '98 that I hadn't before, but remembered for the same thing on RR: Hennen L. Chambers.

Based on what little (sadly) I know of the "Game Show Princess," I am lead to ask this question...

That "L." wouldn't happen to stand for "Laura," would it?

Hennen Chambers and Laura Chambers are two different, unrelated people, of two different sexes.