Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Price is Right's New game "Half Off"  (Read 1716 times)

Skynet74

Price is Right's New game "Half Off"
« on: May 29, 2004, 12:30:41 PM »
I'm starting a new thread on this topic because the other one has turned into a joke. I saw this Game and instantly felt good about it. I like the concept of all the boxes with the grand prize being in one. It's a nice way to combine two great game shows. TPIR and Treasure Hunt. In my opinion it's a flawless conception. Very well done. The whole game has a nice feel to it. Its easily understandable and fun to play along at home with. Everyone has their own opinion....... but my opinion is that this is a fantastic game that I can easily see becoming a Price Is Right favorite.

John

DrJWJustice

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 01:13:35 AM »
I a gree completely.  Mandel, congrats, man!  Outstanding idea, and you couldn't have asked for a better premiere for it -- a win on its first play.

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 04:55:31 AM »
And don't be surprised if this game pops up at least twice(maybe 3 times) before the end of the season.  I like this game & it should stick around for years to come.

ChuckNet

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 12:55:48 PM »
I like 1/2 Off, as well...much better than Fortune Hunter, which seemed to lack any structure as far as the clues went (you could screw it up completely, yet still win), and it helps that you're guaranteed to go away w/something regardless.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")