Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy! newspaper Article  (Read 1840 times)

gsnstooge

Jeopardy! newspaper Article
« on: June 29, 2004, 05:39:11 PM »
In Friday's Columbus Dispatch, there was a Jeopardy! article in the LIFE section.  It talked about when there have been 0-0-0 ties after Final Jeopardy!, why Alex shaved his mustache, the first clue picked on the first episode, and more.

adamjk

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 06:00:06 PM »
That's cool and all, but no offense here or anything, would you mind sharing some of these tidbits mentioned with us?

gsnstooge

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 06:23:51 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jun 29 2004, 05:00 PM\'] That's cool and all, but no offense here or anything, would you mind sharing some of these tidbits mentioned with us? [/quote]
Here a whole lot of stuff for ya:

http://shop.dispatch.com/newsarchive/Archi...2461:8:2&md=dir
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 08:33:44 PM by Matt Ottinger »

adamjk

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 06:26:41 PM »
Neat thanks.

DrBear

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 06:51:09 PM »
Actually, all you had to do was post the link. I think we could have figured the rest out.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 08:32:11 PM »
[quote name=\'gsnstooge\' date=\'Jun 29 2004, 06:23 PM\'] All content herein is Copyright © 2004, The Columbus Dispatch and may not be republished without permission.

Copyright © 2004, The Columbus Dispatch
Reproduction prohibited
 [/quote]
Amazing that you actually cut and pasted this part of the article without grasping the meaning of the words.

I've edited your post to ONLY link to the appropriate article.  Unfortunately, it's to a site for which people have to be registered.  Bummer, but that's kind of the point.

Please grasp the difference between a press release and a feature story.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 08:35:34 PM by Matt Ottinger »
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

GS Warehouse

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 12:12:04 AM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jun 29 2004, 08:32 PM\'] I've edited your post to ONLY link to the appropriate article.  Unfortunately, it's to a site for which people have to be registered.  Bummer, but that's kind of the point. [/quote]
 Well, I did see that the info came from This is Jeopardy!, so if any of you want more J! facts and have $10 more than you know what to do with, go to the nearest Barnes & Noble and get a copy.

BTW Matt the O, I know there's no shame in losing to Ken, but shall we all sing "I Lost on Jeopardy!" for you? :-) [ducking]