Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Next week's Jeopardy! shows (No spoilers)  (Read 2628 times)

Timsterino

Next week's Jeopardy! shows (No spoilers)
« on: October 15, 2004, 09:48:23 PM »
Next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's shows are the ones we saw taped when we went to the Game Show Congress back in August. It was a blast getting to watch the shows.

Good stuff. If you ever have a chance to see Jeopardy! tape in person, it is well worth the price of admission ;-).

Tim :-)

tmq800

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 12:47:30 PM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Oct 15 2004, 08:48 PM\']Next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's shows are the ones we saw taped when we went to the Game Show Congress back in August. It was a blast getting to watch the shows.

Good stuff. If you ever have a chance to see Jeopardy! tape in person, it is well worth the price of admission ;-).

Tim :-)
[snapback]60959[/snapback]
[/quote]

So the shows you saw are the Kids Week shows, right?

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 08:31:34 PM »
Well, I checked the TV Guide for this coming week, and it says it's Kids Week.

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 09:51:43 PM »
You think maybe they are hoping regular play will be a better draw than "Kid's Week" for November sweeps?
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

GS Warehouse

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 11:08:57 PM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' date=\'Oct 17 2004, 09:51 PM\']You think maybe they are hoping regular play will be a better draw than "Kid's Week" for November sweeps?
[snapback]61158[/snapback]
[/quote]
If Ken's still the champ then, of course!

BTW, I think I have figured out why they removed Ken's win count: since the number of games he wins before (allegedly) losing has been leaked, even casual viewers can predict when that fatal date will be.  Gee, I wonder who'll win Ken's next game?  (If your sarcasm detectors are silent, no need to check your batteries; I try to take spoilers with a grain of salt.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2004, 11:09:16 PM by GS Warehouse »