Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trebek injured?  (Read 5234 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Trebek injured?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 12:01:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Nov 3 2004, 02:36 AM\']It was Wednesday, Nov. 3 according to my dream & I thought WHAT?!?  Did this election killed any chance of me seeing Ken break that record?  Then I threw something down on the floor in disgust. 
[snapback]62832[/snapback]
[/quote]
Wasn't your television by any chance, was it? Or does that go out the window when somehting happens on a game show that you don't like?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
Trebek injured?
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 04:07:24 PM »
In order to show all of this week's Jeopardy! episodes (including the 4,000 rerun) betwen the election results and sports, KABC is doubling up on Thursday and Friday, showing back-to-back episodes those days. Wheel of Fortune appears to be getting a major shaft (if I'm not mistaken, four out of five episodes unaired here) so all of this week's Jeopardy! can be seen.

I think it can be said with some amount of certainty that the only reason KABC is going to this trouble is because of Ken Jennings. Which is great by me -- it's nice to see a Q&A get this kind of respect when it comes to preemptions.

--
Scott Robinson

Craig Karlberg

Trebek injured?
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 05:13:31 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Nov 3 2004, 12:01 PM\'][quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Nov 3 2004, 02:36 AM\']It was Wednesday, Nov. 3 according to my dream & I thought WHAT?!?  Did this election killed any chance of me seeing Ken break that record?  Then I threw something down on the floor in disgust. 
[/quote]
Wasn't your television by any chance, was it? Or does that go out the window when somehting happens on a game show that you don't like?
[snapback]62867[/snapback]
[/quote]

No, it was some yellowish storage container that I threw on the floor away from the TV.  Happy now Chris?

tvwxman

Trebek injured?
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 11:06:23 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Nov 4 2004, 05:13 AM\'][quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Nov 3 2004, 12:01 PM\'][quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Nov 3 2004, 02:36 AM\']It was Wednesday, Nov. 3 according to my dream & I thought WHAT?!?  Did this election killed any chance of me seeing Ken break that record?  Then I threw something down on the floor in disgust. 
[/quote]
[snapback]62867[/snapback]
[/quote]

No, it was some yellowish storage container that I threw on the floor away from the TV.  Happy now Chris?
[snapback]62952[/snapback]
[/quote]

Why, reading your useless posts makes us all happy. Happy on the outside, crying on the inside.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"