Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Former game show regular pops out at birthday bash  (Read 5080 times)

johnnya2k3

Former game show regular pops out at birthday bash
« on: November 06, 2004, 02:01:54 PM »
I'm sure you've heard all about it yesterday on the entertainment shows.

Tara Reid, who started her career on Bill Cullen's "Child's Play" over 20 years ago, had photographers waste their flash bulbs nonstop for 10 seconds when she unexpectedly caused a much longer "wardrobe malfunction" while arriving for Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' birthday party in New York Thursday night, exposing her left breast. She wasn't unaware she popped out until somebody informed her what happened and later warned the photographers who captured it all.

Now of course many of us immediately hunted all over the Internet for pics when we heard about it. Let's just say that Tara out-Yolanda Bowersly (you know, the woman who "came on down and they came on out" on TPIR in 1977) Yolanda Bowersly that night!

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 04:30:52 PM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 03:01 PM\']She wasn't unaware she popped out
[/quote]
I know this isn't what you meant to say, but given this girl's history of seeking attention, it's probably more accurate.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

tvwxman

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 05:29:18 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 04:30 PM\'][quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 03:01 PM\']She wasn't unaware she popped out
[/quote]
I know this isn't what you meant to say, but given this girl's history of seeking attention, it's probably more accurate.
[snapback]63177[/snapback]
[/quote]

Funnier still was the take on the event by the NY Post and the NY Daily News...

One of them said that after the strap was fixed, she screamed at the paparazzi : "You (Bleep)ing better not release those photos...Give me the (Bleep)ing film!"

the other rag said that she went to the camerajocks and asked them sweetly "Please don't show those pictures. Can I please have the film back? I don't want that picture shown...I'm more mature now and all grown up!! I'm not a party girl anymore!"

One event - Two WAY different takes...

Matt (who really needs to send his resume tape to Access Hollywood)
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

johnnya2k3

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 05:53:38 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 02:29 PM\'][quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 04:30 PM\'][quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 03:01 PM\']She wasn't unaware she popped out
[/quote]
[/quote]

Funnier still was the take on the event by the NY Post and the NY Daily News...

One of them said that after the strap was fixed, she screamed at the paparazzi : "You (Bleep)ing better not release those photos...Give me the (Bleep)ing film!"

the other rag said that she went to the camerajocks and asked them sweetly "Please don't show those pictures. Can I please have the film back? I don't want that picture shown...I'm more mature now and all grown up!! I'm not a party girl anymore!"

One event - Two WAY different takes...[/quote]

Actually, on Inside Edition (which I watch on WPIX via Dish Network because it's not seen locally anymore here in Fairbanks), Tara said something along the lines of "Guys, don't be scum" to the photogs, warning them not to release what they've taken of her. Well, except for the WireImage folks, they didn't take her advice.

Maybe we could take both the Tara Reid and Yolanda Bowersly video clips and compare the two.

Don Howard

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2004, 09:07:01 PM »
She should've worn a bra. That'll learn 'er.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2004, 11:46:35 PM »
UK Child's Play kid Chris Dickson has no doubt had similarly embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions.
@lambertman

tvwxman

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2004, 06:26:20 AM »
[quote name=\'ChrisLambert!\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 11:46 PM\']UK Child's Play kid Chris Dickson has no doubt had similarly embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions.
[snapback]63210[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ewwww.

Funny, but still ewwww.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 01:36:40 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Nov 7 2004, 04:26 AM\'][quote name=\'ChrisLambert!\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 11:46 PM\']UK Child's Play kid Chris Dickson has no doubt had similarly embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions.
[snapback]63210[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ewwww.

Funny, but still ewwww.
[snapback]63214[/snapback]
[/quote]I was going to post something, but ewwww.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004, 08:47:04 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 04:30 PM\'][quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 03:01 PM\']She wasn't unaware she popped out
[/quote]
[/quote]
I'm sure the men in attendence popped something out too, besides their flashbulbs.
Other than that, how is this relevant to anything?  My great aunt Ethel dropped her pants in the Wal-Mart bathroom. She also appeared on "What's My Line" in 1957.  How about that?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Fedya

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2004, 09:57:49 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Nov 7 2004, 09:47 PM\']Other than that, how is this relevant to anything?  My great aunt Ethel dropped her pants in the Wal-Mart bathroom. She also appeared on "What's My Line" in 1957.  How about that?
[/quote]

Was your greataunt's line dropping her pants?  :-p
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

johnnya2k3

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2004, 01:42:45 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Nov 7 2004, 05:47 PM\'][quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 04:30 PM\'][quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 6 2004, 03:01 PM\']She wasn't unaware she popped out
[/quote]
[/quote]
I'm sure the men in attendence popped something out too, besides their flashbulbs.
Other than that, how is this relevant to anything?[/quote]

Didn't you read the first message? Tara started her career on "Child's Play" back in 1982-83 as one of the kids who gave descriptions of the words that the adult players had to guess, so it is relevant!

BTW, moments ago I've downloaded the UNCENSORED version of the video ET and Inside Edition aired (guess somebody has connections), and the reactions afterwards were pretty much like Yolanda from TPIR: Wild laughter and cries of, "Oh, God; oh, no!" from the photographers and cameramen.

dzinkin

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2004, 01:57:30 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 8 2004, 01:42 AM\']BTW, moments ago I've downloaded the UNCENSORED version of the video ET and Inside Edition aired (guess somebody has connections), and the reactions afterwards were pretty much like Yolanda from TPIR: Wild laughter and cries of, "Oh, God; oh, no!" from the photographers and cameramen.
[snapback]63276[/snapback]
[/quote]
But you still haven't told us what it was like to see Pat O'Brien's wardrobe malfunction.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 01:58:00 AM by dzinkin »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2004, 02:06:31 AM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Nov 7 2004, 11:57 PM\']But you still haven't told us what it was like to see Pat O'Brien's wardrobe malfunction.
[snapback]63279[/snapback]
[/quote]
I bet it was impressive. That guy's talented. I love him.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

johnnya2k3

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2004, 03:50:07 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Nov 7 2004, 11:06 PM\'][quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Nov 7 2004, 11:57 PM\']But you still haven't told us what it was like to see Pat O'Brien's wardrobe malfunction.
[snapback]63279[/snapback]
[/quote]
I bet it was impressive. That guy's talented. I love him.
[snapback]63280[/snapback]
[/quote]

Haven't I told y'all already? NO MORE PAT O'BRIEN POSTS (at least I like him again now that he's doing "The Insider")!!!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 09:49:47 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Nov 8 2004, 03:50 AM\']Haven't I told y'all already? NO MORE PAT O'BRIEN POSTS (at least I like him again now that he's doing "The Insider")!!!
[/quote]
Ah, Johnathan's a mod now?
--Mark
Phil 4:13