Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ray Combs website  (Read 2282 times)

tvrandywest

Ray Combs website
« on: November 12, 2004, 10:52:32 AM »
The Combs family has done a lot of work in putting together a website that is a beautiful tribute to their father... the man, his life, and his career. The youngest of his kids were too young to fully know Ray. Contributions to the site have helped them to learn about their father while providing a "must see" for fans.

www.raycombsjr.com

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Game Show Man

• Admiral Anaheim, Big Joey Numbers, etc.
Ray Combs website
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 01:23:58 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Nov 12 2004, 08:52 AM\']The Combs family has done a lot of work in putting together a website that is a beautiful tribute to their father... the man, his life, and his career. The youngest of his kids were too young to fully know Ray. Contributions to the site have helped them to learn about their father while providing a "must see" for fans.

www.raycombsjr.com

Randy
tvrandywest.com
[snapback]63690[/snapback]
[/quote]
My goodness.  This is probably one of the best links that's been posted to this board.  Ray's still my favorite of the FF hosts, and gives me a warm feeling in my heart to see that his family has remembered and honored him this way.  Thanks for posting it, Randy (nice letter, BTW).
"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
captvangin@aol.com
"Remember, reality bites, so WATCH MORE GAME SHOWS!"

Stevek83

Ray Combs website
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 10:58:08 PM »
Such a wonderful site for a wonderful man. Thank you Randy for giving us the link to this site :)