Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Real names of frequent panelists  (Read 2952 times)

whewfan

Real names of frequent panelists
« on: January 30, 2005, 04:24:17 PM »
Earlier I posted real names of various game show hosts, now I have a list of frequent game show panelists, past and present, along with a small hint... without looking at IMdB, can you guess who they're better known as?

Patricia Neal- She is also a writer, and one of her novels was made into a movie starring Jessica Tandy

Marlene Wisden- This frequent panelist played Joey Bishop's wife on The Joey Bishop Show

Jameel James Farrah- One of his earliest appearances on TV was on The Andy Griffith Show. He guest hosted a game show in the late 80s.

Arline Kazanjian- One notable movie this lady appeared in was That Touch of Mink.

Catherine Conn- This lady was on every single version of the panel show

Mary Margaret Morgan- This outspoken lady is also a fine singer.

Henry Von Ost Jr.- This edgy man often guest hosted on the panel show that he was on.

Little Big Brother

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 04:54:10 PM »
Patricia Neal- She is also a writer, and one of her novels was made into a movie starring Jessica Tandy

Fannie Flagg?

Arline Kazanjian- One notable movie this lady appeared in was That Touch of Mink.

Arlene Frances?

Catherine Conn- This lady was on every single version of the panel show

Kitty Carlisle?

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 05:18:03 PM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' date=\'Jan 30 2005, 05:24 PM\']Jameel James Farrah- One of his earliest appearances on TV was on The Andy Griffith Show. He guest hosted a game show in the late 80s.
[snapback]73603[/snapback]
[/quote]

This one I know for sure...Mr. Farrah today is known to us as Jamie Farr.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Winkfan

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 05:48:13 PM »
OK, let's see how I would do.....

1.) Fannie Flagg
2.) Abby Dalton
3.) Jamie Farr
4.) Arlene Francis (BTW, the movie you were thinking of was The Thrill of It All)
5.) Kitty Carlisle
6.) Jaye P. Morgan
7.) Henry Morgan (I wouldn't think of him as 'edgy.' 'Arrogant,' yes. 'Conceited,' sure. 'His Own Man,' possibly. Charles Nelson Reilly was all those things, too.)

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Becky Price of the Big Board!'
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 05:49:17 PM by Winkfan »
In Loving Memory: Dolores "Roxanne" Rosedale (1929-2024) & Peter Marshall (1926-2024)