Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dollar Signs On The Readout Screens  (Read 5740 times)

Kevin Prather

Dollar Signs On The Readout Screens
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2005, 03:27:03 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Feb 13 2005, 10:12 AM\'][quote name=\'Desperado\' date=\'Feb 13 2005, 05:41 AM\']It's a widely documented fact that Goodson and Todman belonged to several anti-American extremist groups.  Todman was a Nazi sympathizer and Goodson worked for the KGB in the 70's and early 80's...
[snapback]74946[/snapback]
[/quote]
Well, now that the story is beginning to leak I feel compelled to try and set the record straight.

<Post snipped to avoid overquotation.>

Randy
tvrandywest.com
[snapback]74954[/snapback]
[/quote]

W0W! IS IT TROOO????? THANKS FOR THE INFO! :D :D :D

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2005, 04:51:15 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Feb 13 2005, 12:40 PM\'][quote name=\'Desperado\' date=\'Feb 13 2005, 08:41 AM\']Oh, it's quite true, Mr. Clemon. 
[/quote]
And I thought you looked like an idiot before.
Incidently, his last name is "Lemon" not "Clemon".
[snapback]74958[/snapback]
[/quote]
Mr. Modor, the guy's new. Save your vitrol for someone deserving.

I will handle corrections of my own 'nym as I see fit.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Desperado

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2005, 10:23:27 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Feb 13 2005, 02:40 PM\'][quote name=\'Desperado\' date=\'Feb 13 2005, 08:41 AM\']Oh, it's quite true, Mr. Clemon. 
[/quote]
And I thought you looked like an idiot before.
Incidently, his last name is "Lemon" not "Clemon".
[snapback]74958[/snapback]
[/quote]
Sorry about that.  I think I get it now, um....Mr. Odor.

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 07:48:31 AM »
They would exchange information in the soundproof studios of KSFO
[zach] KFRC [/zach]
We do know that Goodson's teaming with Todman soon after his reassignment to New York was part of a government operation to infiltrate the Madison Avenue advertising community which was suspected of being rife with Communist sympathizers. The power of the advertising industry to subversively broadcast the Commie manifesto was apparent to the goverment.
Goodson's first wife, Bluma Neveleff, was a double agent for the Ruskies. It can now be told that, thanks to Bluma, Moscow infiltrated various Goodson-Todman shows, first with that flaming Commie Louis Untermeyer and later with -- get ready for this -- JANICE PENNINGTON!!! You think she knew nothing of Fritz' "double life"? Baloney! How do you think she had such easy access to Moscow?

Why do you think Goodson's favorite color was RED?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 07:58:30 AM by chris319 »

dzinkin

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2005, 08:35:40 AM »
We must remember that covert operations were not limited to the folks at Goodson-Todman.  It has been known for some time that Peter Tomarken was an agent for the Mossad -- hence the "Oy, those Whammies!" comment that had to be edited out of every episode of Press Your Luck prior to broadcast.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 08:36:06 AM by dzinkin »

Ian Wallis

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2005, 08:42:06 AM »
It has been known for some time that Peter Tomarken was an agent for the Mossad -- hence the "Oy, those Whammies!" comment that had to be edited out of every episode of Press Your Luck prior to broadcast.

And, as you all know, the $ sign disappeared on Michael Larson's podium when he won the $100,000.  Food for thought...  :)
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2005, 05:47:11 PM »
If all this is true, why hasn't anything "happened" to Zach for Knowing Too Much?

Uh, that is, I mean, the score readouts on Wheel of Fortune expanded from six to seven places--but on five-digit totals, the dollar sign disappeared! Merv thought he was out, but they dragged him back in . . .
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin