Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LMAD question  (Read 2951 times)

PeterMarshallFan

LMAD question
« on: August 01, 2003, 05:37:24 PM »
Does anyone know if one of the \"lost\" Bush LMAD's will air tomorrow night? Thanks in advance.

GS Warehouse

LMAD question
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2003, 05:41:58 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Aug 1 2003, 04:37 PM\'] Does anyone know if one of the "lost" Bush LMAD's will air tomorrow night? Thanks in advance. [/quote]
 Nope.  NBC schedule reads plans to repeat last fall's Faith Hill concert special and the Three's Company biopicdocudramedy.

Boy, whatever SB's got, it's contagious.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
LMAD question
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2003, 06:35:53 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Aug 1 2003, 02:41 PM\'] Boy, whatever SB's got, it's contagious. [/quote]
 Yeah. Like herpes. ;)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Fedya

LMAD question
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 11:01:58 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Aug 1 2003, 04:41 PM\'] NBC schedule reads plans to repeat last fall's Faith Hill concert special and the Three's Company biopicdocudramedy. [/quote]
 Is that the one that aired on VH1 a while back?

I can never remember which cable channels are owned by which over-the-air networks.  :-)
-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at <a href=\"http://justacineast.blogspot.com/\" target=\"_blank\">http://justacineast.blogspot.com/[/url]

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

SimpsonGeek

LMAD question
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2003, 12:44:04 AM »
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Aug 1 2003, 10:01 PM\'] [quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Aug 1 2003, 04:41 PM\'] NBC schedule reads plans to repeat last fall's Faith Hill concert special and the Three's Company biopicdocudramedy. [/quote]
Is that the one that aired on VH1 a while back?

I can never remember which cable channels are owned by which over-the-air networks.  :-) [/quote]
 LMaD will not be shown, and yes we are partners with VH1 and they get rights to all our specials (Including MOGSM) after their original airing.

rugrats1

LMAD question
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2003, 07:11:58 PM »
Apparently, fans of \"Just Shoot Me\" are probably equally upset -- according to local schedules, an hour of that show was supposed to be seen tonight at 8PM ET.

Timsterino

LMAD question
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2003, 01:21:28 AM »
[quote name=\'rugrats1\' date=\'Aug 2 2003, 06:11 PM\'] Apparently, fans of \"Just Shoot Me\" are probably equally upset -- according to local schedules, an hour of that show was supposed to be seen tonight at 8PM ET. [/quote]
Well I do not know about other areas of the country but \"Just Shoot Me\" was on for an hour here in Miami. I saw it as I channel surfed.

Tim :-)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 01:22:25 AM by Timsterino »

Don Howard

LMAD question
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2003, 01:03:21 PM »
Does anyone know if one of the \"lost\" Bush LMAD's will air tomorrow night?

I expect the chances of seeing those are about the same as CBS getting around to showing the lost episodes of Winning Lines.

ChuckNet

LMAD question
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2003, 01:31:08 PM »
Well I do not know about other areas of the country but \"Just Shoot Me\" was on for an hour here in Miami. I saw it as I channel surfed.

Same here in NY.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

PPatters

LMAD question
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2003, 01:41:22 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Aug 3 2003, 12:03 PM\']

I expect the chances of seeing those are about the same as CBS getting around to showing the lost episodes of Winning Lines.[/quote]
As someone from NBC has already said that they plan on airing those lost episodes.... I suspect that you spoke a bit too quickly...
Patrick

rugrats1

LMAD question
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2003, 04:45:00 PM »

Same here in NY.

Apparently, NBC had no \"faith\" in Faith Hill.

GS Warehouse

LMAD question
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2003, 06:17:08 PM »
[quote name=\'rugrats1\' date=\'Aug 3 2003, 03:45 PM\'] Apparently, NBC had no "faith" in Faith Hill. [/quote]
 [throws CDs at rugrats1]

Sure enough, the non-confidence was justifed by a hefty 1.9 rating/4 share.  The day will come when the networks (well, maybe not Fox) will give up on Saturdays altogether, considering less than half of TV households were watching any TV at all.

Don Howard

LMAD question
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2003, 08:07:58 PM »

I expect the chances of seeing those are about the same as CBS getting around to showing the lost episodes of Winning Lines.

As someone from NBC has already said that they plan on airing those lost episodes.... I suspect that you spoke a bit too quickly...

That's good news. Did this NBC spokesperson provide an hour and a date along with this promise?

Robert Hutchinson

LMAD question
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2003, 03:40:50 AM »
[quote name=\'PPatters\' date=\'Aug 3 2003, 12:41 PM\']As someone from NBC has already said that they plan on airing those lost episodes.... I suspect that you spoke a bit too quickly...[/quote]
Yeah, and someone at FOX said that they planned on airing the last three episodes of Firefly this summer, so those'll be along in the next few weeks for sure.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

Don Howard

LMAD question
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2004, 03:50:58 PM »
[quote name=\'PPatters\' date=\'Aug 3 2003, 12:41 PM\'] [quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Aug 3 2003, 12:03 PM\']
Does anyone know if one of the "lost" Bush LMAD's will air tomorrow night?

I expect the chances of seeing those are about the same as CBS getting around to showing the lost episodes of Winning Lines.[/quote]
As someone from NBC has already said that they plan on airing those lost episodes.... I suspect that you spoke a bit too quickly... [/quote]
 I'm still waiting.