Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The password is "slots"  (Read 2519 times)

ChuckNet

The password is "slots"
« on: April 23, 2005, 01:58:24 AM »
While at the Mohegan Sun yesterday, I had the op to play the new Password slot machine...it features some elements that might be familiar to diehard GS fans, such as the early 70s logo and theme music, the presence of Alan(sic) Ludden, and some celebs of the era (Rose Marie, Dawn Wells, Adam West, and Marty Allen).

However, it also features two bonuses that have nothing at all do w/the Password format: "Password Spin", in which you spin the wheels in an effort to get Spin symbols and work your way up to a possible 2000 bonus credits, and "Password Bonus", in which you choose a star, along w/one of 4 possible envelopes...depending on your choice, it could be bonus credits, an additional pick of the remaining envelopes, or a Password logo...once you find the latter, you face another set of 4 envelopes, and so on until you either achieve the maximum possible bonus credits or run out of picks.

On a related note, I also had another chance to play the Deal or No Deal slots and managed to make it to the Cashbox Bonus this time...after 2 rounds, I sold my box for an offer of around 565 credits, which wound up being for the better, since my box wound up being worth just 400.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

DrBear

The password is "slots"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 08:26:37 AM »
I'm surprised they couldn't find some way - even having nothing to do with the game - to work "Lightning Round" in there someplace.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

TimK2003

The password is "slots"
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 11:08:15 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Apr 23 2005, 12:58 AM\']"Password Bonus", in which you choose a star, along w/one of 4 possible envelopes...depending on your choice, it could be bonus credits, an additional pick of the remaining envelopes, or a Password logo...once you find the latter, you face another set of 4 envelopes, and so on until you either achieve the maximum possible bonus credits or run out of picks
[snapback]82978[/snapback]
[/quote]

That sounds very similar to the Sale of The Century Bonus Round, as I do recall a game where you find the right card in order to advance to the next stage.

Kind of dissappointing when you start seeing similarities in game show slots bonus games that had no similarities whatsoever on television.