Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR clips on cbs.com  (Read 3560 times)

passwordplus

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« on: June 09, 2005, 01:40:43 PM »
Anybody seen the Rich Fields one? Towards the end, they show Rich Field's warmup!!! It's off the hook for sure, he really gets em going. Too bad they didn't post one of Randy's, I've heard is really good also. Also, the one clip of people camping outside the studio blew my mind. I thought people were only joking, but they do spend days outside the studio waiting to get on the million dollar shows. Unreal.

uncamark

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 02:16:11 PM »
[quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 12:40 PM\']Anybody seen the Rich Fields one? Towards the end, they show Rich Field's warmup!!! It's off the hook for sure, he really gets em going. Too bad they didn't post one of Randy's, I've heard is really good also.
[snapback]88434[/snapback]
[/quote]

That's because Randy didn't get the permanent job--Rich did.

passwordplus

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 02:25:11 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 02:16 PM\'][quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 12:40 PM\']Anybody seen the Rich Fields one? Towards the end, they show Rich Field's warmup!!! It's off the hook for sure, he really gets em going. Too bad they didn't post one of Randy's, I've heard is really good also.
[snapback]88434[/snapback]
[/quote]

That's because Randy didn't get the permanent job--Rich did.
[snapback]88446[/snapback]
[/quote]

Don't know if it's still there, then why in the blue hell did they post a pic. of Randy on CBS.com of him doing the warmup? They must have respected Mr. West somewhat(hoping Randy's ears aren't on fire by now lol)

tvrandywest

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 04:04:20 PM »
[quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 10:25 AM\']Don't know if it's still there, then why in the blue hell did they post a pic. of Randy on CBS.com of him doing the warmup? They must have respected Mr. West somewhat(hoping Randy's ears aren't on fire by now lol)
[snapback]88453[/snapback]
[/quote]
My ears ARE burning. Would Preparation H help?

Besides fulfilling a personal career goal and honoring what I was taught by my mentors, I established a wonderful working relationship with Fremantle, and I earned the respect of those people whom I respect: Barker, Roger, Boden, etc. etc... collegues and friends, as well as many fans with discerning ears. I was hugged and complimented again by Roger and several members of the show's staff and crew just a few weeks ago at the Daytime Emmys. Those are the kind of things that are most important to me. As everyone knows, in every business, there are many factors beyond performance that go into making a hiring decision.

Today, as TPiR tapes the first episode of the new season, I'm happy. I'm healthy, I'm working, and I'm in love. My perspective on the whole experience rates between "incredibly wonderful" and "orgasmic"!

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 04:13:10 PM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

mystery7

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 10:18:16 PM »
In love? Orgasmic? Details! Details!

tvrandywest

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 11:44:32 PM »
[quote name=\'mystery7\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 06:18 PM\']In love? Orgasmic? Details! Details!
[snapback]88503[/snapback]
[/quote]
Her name is Debra, and we've been together for almost a year. Don't worry, no little announcers are planned!

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Don Howard

TPIR clips on cbs.com
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 01:38:44 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 10:44 PM\'][quote name=\'mystery7\' date=\'Jun 9 2005, 06:18 PM\']In love? Orgasmic? Details! Details!
[snapback]88503[/snapback]
[/quote]
Her name is Debra, and we've been together for almost a year. Don't worry, no little announcers are planned!
[snapback]88518[/snapback]
[/quote]
Well now. Talk about your great taste. My darlin' companion's name is Debra also. Wait a second! She has been talking about "that announcer from Trivial Pursuit" quite a bit lately. Hmmm. Nah! Couldn't be.