Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Something of Possible Interest...  (Read 3430 times)

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
Something of Possible Interest...
« on: June 12, 2005, 02:40:33 PM »
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know about a feature that I have started up on my website that I think you will all enjoy.  Very simply, once a month, you get a new pricing game debut from the vast history of "The Price is Right", plus a cheesy description from me.

Put it all together, and you have "The Price is Right Pricing Game Premiere Showcase."  Link is below, and I hope you enjoy it, keep watching for updates!

The Price is Right Pricing Game Premiere Showcase

EDIT: Please for now DO NOT visit my site unless absoultely necessary, I'm having major problems with bandwidth. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 03:58:37 AM by NicholasM79 »

gaubster2

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 05:08:42 PM »
I've already added it to my Favorites folder!  Thanks a bunch, Nicholas!!  I especially love the old 70s clips!  Keep 'em coming if you can!

Chris

cmjb13

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 05:17:01 PM »
Wish you could have posted this yesterday when the Credit Card clip was still downloadble.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 06:14:25 PM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jun 12 2005, 05:17 PM\']Wish you could have posted this yesterday when the Credit Card clip was still downloadble.
[snapback]88761[/snapback]
[/quote]

Tell ya what, shoot me a e-mail over to webmaster@nicholasmooneyhan.com, and I'll see that you get that file later on.

Clay Zambo

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 10:48:26 PM »
Thanks for this.  Nice to see that premiere again after all this time.

But, geez, until he got the patter down, could Bob make the rules sound complicated!
czambo@mac.com

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 04:40:03 AM »
Intresting that the car being offered was an AMC Javelin.  When did that car cease to exist?

At least Stephanie was wise to take those prizes.  I wonder when they started using the cash bowl as part of the game?

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 08:52:22 AM »
Folks, I have a problem... due to bandwidth problems, I've had to pull the file for now. I hope I can resolve this issue soon, but this is a problem I'm afraid that I was going to run into... all I can do is ask you guys to please stand by and hope I get this resolved soon.

Thanks! :(

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 11:51:13 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Jun 13 2005, 03:40 AM\']Intresting that the car being offered was an AMC Javelin.  When did that car cease to exist?
[/quote]
According to this site, it was in 1974.
--Mark
Phil 4:13