Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Don't know why, but I found this funny.  (Read 3248 times)

cmjb13

Don't know why, but I found this funny.
« on: July 14, 2005, 06:36:02 AM »
While browsing the Professor's site, I came across this note:

"SPECIAL GAME NOTE: Steve had to leave his home early Wednesday evening because it is being painted and the fumes were just too much to stay inside. Therefore, recaps of Millionaire and The Cut will be offered in Game Show Scoreboard at midday Thursday."

Thank you Steve for letting us know.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

BrandonFG

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 06:41:33 AM »
And I thought his delusional reporting was the result of tacky journalism. No, it was just paint fumes! I'll be damned.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

tvrandywest

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 09:30:51 AM »
"SPECIAL GAME NOTE: Steve had to leave his home early Wednesday evening because it is being painted and the fumes were just too much to stay inside. Therefore, recaps of Millionaire and The Cut will be offered in Game Show Scoreboard at midday Thursday."
I once saw a similar notice in the New York Times.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Don Howard

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 02:11:03 PM »
I had to leave home yesterday because I was out of milk.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 08:16:28 PM »
I had to leave home today because I have a life.

jalman

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 11:56:08 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 14 2005, 07:16 PM\']I had to leave home today because I have a life.
[snapback]91459[/snapback]
[/quote]

A life?  Wasn't that the grand prize of the Jeopardy Ultimate Tournament of Champs?

When is this episode of "Probe the Prof" gonna end?

davemackey

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 12:04:46 AM »
Well, I can tell you "The Cut" was quite entertaining. They split into two teams and each had to run a boutique. Some painted and decorated the boutique and some bought clothes at Goodwill and ripped them apart to make new clothes. One girl threw up. They opened their boutiques and served customers and some famous people showed up like Jamie Lynn DiScala and Simon Doonan from Barney's. Some people didn't recognize Simon but then I guess none of them ever saw "I Love The 80's". But they all knew Jamie Lynn from the Sopranos. BADA BANG! Then two of the others went with Tommy Hilfiger to Sundance to schmooze with movie stars, but one guy was being a real jerk. When it was all over one team won, and the leader of the team who lost was told to take the runway.

Make sure you all have your sarcasm detectors set to "stun". Thank you.