Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Question about an April Fools showcase...  (Read 3806 times)

Kevin Prather

Question about an April Fools showcase...
« on: July 17, 2005, 05:04:19 PM »
http://tpir.tv/bloopers/6/bloopers6.htm

In this April Fool's showcase, where many "priceless" prizes are destroyed, what is Johnny's final line?

It sounds like "And this showcase filled with two cars...and not a lot of this sh*t...can be yours if The Price is Right," but it sure as hell ain't that.

A little help?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 05:11:21 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 02:04 PM\']It sounds like "And this showcase filled with two cars...and not a lot of this sh*t...can be yours if The Price is Right," but it sure as hell ain't that.
[/quote]
I'm sure it isn't, but the idea makes me smile. Somewhere I have a WAV of a snippet from a Negativeland song where Casey Kasem reels off an impressive torrent of obscenity. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

CJBojangles

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 05:11:59 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 04:04 PM\']http://tpir.tv/bloopers/6/bloopers6.htm

In this April Fool's showcase, where many "priceless" prizes are destroyed, what is Johnny's final line?

It sounds like "And this showcase filled with two cars...and not a lot of this sh*t...can be yours if The Price is Right," but it sure as hell ain't that.

A little help?
[snapback]91633[/snapback]
[/quote]

I always thought he said "...and not a lot of mischief... can be yours if The Price is Right". Could that be it?

Kevin Prather

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 05:20:39 PM »
[quote name=\'CJBojangles\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 02:11 PM\']I always thought he said "...and not a lot of mischief... can be yours if The Price is Right". Could that be it?
[snapback]91635[/snapback]
[/quote]

When I re-listened to it, that's what I kinda thought.

GS Warehouse

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 08:03:46 PM »
[quote name=\'CJBojangles\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 04:11 PM\']I always thought he said "...and not a lot of mischief... can be yours if The Price is Right". Could that be it?
[snapback]91635[/snapback]
[/quote]
It sounded more like "...and not a lot of this junk..." to me.

aaron sica

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 09:08:53 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 05:11 PM\']I'm sure it isn't, but the idea makes me smile. Somewhere I have a WAV of a snippet from a Negativeland song where Casey Kasem reels off an impressive torrent of obscenity. :)
[snapback]91634[/snapback]
[/quote]

Would that be the dedication for a dog gone horribly wrong? :)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 10:10:04 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 08:08 PM\'][quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 05:11 PM\']I'm sure it isn't, but the idea makes me smile. Somewhere I have a WAV of a snippet from a Negativeland song where Casey Kasem reels off an impressive torrent of obscenity. :)
[snapback]91634[/snapback]
[/quote]

Would that be the dedication for a dog gone horribly wrong? :)
[snapback]91643[/snapback]
[/quote]
It better be.  It should also be on the same blooper reel where AT40 moves to a new time--"Sunday morning at two."

Classic stuff.  :)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 11:45:46 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 06:08 PM\']Would that be the dedication for a dog gone horribly wrong? :)
[/quote]
No, in fact. This is something else. :) (I have heard that one too, tho. :))
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

bossjock967

• Smiling politely.
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 06:31:37 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 10:45 PM\'][quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Jul 17 2005, 06:08 PM\']Would that be the dedication for a dog gone horribly wrong? :)
[/quote]
No, in fact. This is something else. :) (I have heard that one too, tho. :))
[snapback]91651[/snapback]
[/quote]
"Ponderous, man.  Just f***in' PONDEROUS!"
Corey Dukes
The "Biggest Jerk" of the Game Show Forum

Robair

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 07:49:14 AM »
It is "not a lot of mischief".

Now, let's discuss Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels' "Sock It To Me -- Baby!" in which he sings "Everytime she kiss me, felt like a punch". Some say the word PUNCH sounds like one of those four-asterisk jobs.

Sorry, out of Chee-tos...
--Robair