Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Question  (Read 5558 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TPIR Question
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 10:48:49 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Feb 6 2006, 08:16 PM\']I believe Mr. Scherer knows a thing or two about the Doggong Show. ;-)
[snapback]109612[/snapback]
[/quote]
Just a thing or two.  And that's about all I know.  :-P

EDIT:  Wow.  Two days for that snappy rejoinder?  I need to start reading this section of the board more often.

Mr. Scherer -- and the countdown to 1800 continues
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 10:50:18 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Robair

TPIR Question
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 12:37:42 AM »
Oh, one more thing before this thread dies a sad, painful, lonely death...if you ever get to the position where you can pitch a pricing game idea to Roger Dobkowitz and you suggest to him that one of the cars should be a Volkswagon, you'll get thrown out of there after Roger stops laughing because it's clear you really don't get it about the show.

And don't post it here. Might be slightly worse.
--Robair

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
TPIR Question
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2006, 12:55:25 AM »
Not that I'm defending him for typing "Volkswagen" in, but I think its completely asinine for Price to say that it is a "sign of patriotism" not to use Hondas or any other foreign car for that matter.  Considering the number of jobs that GM and Ford outsource to Mexico, I think its rather unpatriotic to support companies that keep jobs in America.

But that's just me.  I bought a flokati rug too.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Brandon Brooks

TPIR Question
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2006, 11:24:55 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Feb 6 2006, 01:14 AM\']Nope...not Clearance Sale...I took a look at Brad Francini's page, and it seems like I was describing a reverse version of Credit Card. :-P
[snapback]109552[/snapback]
[/quote]
Sorry for bringing up an old topic... a reverse version of Credit Card is Shopping Spree, not Clearance Sale.

Brandon Brooks