Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: To Tell The Truth episode  (Read 3526 times)

tvwxman

To Tell The Truth episode
« on: February 23, 2006, 09:02:53 PM »
Okay, guys and gals (and witch, karlberg, iris, passfartout, henke, did i miss anyone?)

I don't post requests for episodes, but i'm on the hunt for a To Tell The Truth episode from 1976 or 1977... i believe Bill hosted, and not Joe...but i can't rule that out.

Bill Berloni is an animal trainer to the stars. At the time, he trained "Sandy" for a new musical at the time : "Annie".   I had the pleasure of interviewing him this morning on my show...nicest guy you could meet who owned 15 dogs, 5 cats, 4 rats, 4 mice, 15 birds, 3 horses, and a llama.

He was on the show, but has never seen his episode. I told him that since it was a GSN ran show, there was a chance one of the collectors would have it.

I don't. I'm hoping you do. Any help would be greatly appreciated by him and me.

Thank you.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

tvwxman

To Tell The Truth episode
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 09:46:13 AM »
Bumping this, on the off chance someone has a little extra time this weekend to check for this ep in their collection.....I seem to remember someone here who has a LOT of TTTT in their collection, but can't remember who....

Anyway, I apologize for asking again, but it would be a great favor to me....

Thanks.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"